- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 715hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Chill Pill" is a well known British Build, introduced in 2003 taking sportyacht styling, and performance to the next level. Luxury-class interior with high gloss cabinets boasts three private staterooms, two full heads, and a salon with home-size galley. Transom garage is big enough to handle your 12-foot tender. Additional features include impressive stowage, easy engine room access, teak cockpit sole. Cruise in the high 20s with 715hp Volvo Diesels. Supported by a full time captain she is up to date with her mechanical and Pride-of-Ownership Needs.
New Bimini Top
New Helm Cover
Teak Treated with Semco
Exhaust Elbows Upgraded
Props Just Reconditioned
New Blue Underwater Lights
- Chill Pill offers a comfortable 3 Cabin 2 Head layout. Private Master with Island Queen is forward. Symmetrical Two guest staterooms are to port and starboard.
- Dual 50 Amp- 120/240 Volt System. 2 50 Amp Shore power cords. 12 Volt and 24 Volt Electrical Systems. (1) Group 27 Lead acid Battery. (6) 4D Lead Acid Batteries. Generator: Onan 17 kW Approx 850 hrs. In Sound Shield (2) Master volt Converters (3) Marine Air Conditioners 20" Aquos Flat Screen TV
- Powered by twin Volvo Penta D-12 - 715Hp. with 610 hrs. Complete with Bow and Stern Thrusters. ZF 325-1A Transmissions.
- Garmin 3010 C Radar Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot KVH Sat TV Raymarine VHF Garmin 3006 C GPS Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Depth Qualcomm Sat Phone
- Full Galley is to port in main salon. Includes full sized Isotherm refrigerator / freezer, Kenyon (3) burner electric stove, Microwave, and stainless steel sink. Washer Dryer unit is also installed under counter in the galley spaces.
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Lewmar Electric Windlass Searchlight Delta Anchor Tender Garage Bimini Soft Top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.