- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 700 SCI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the all new Sonic 45. She has many new features including sit down helm redesigned interior and cockpit.
The 45 Sonic will run close to 90 MPH with staggered Mercury 700’s . Truly an offshore boat.She loves the ocean when the waves get big and the rest of the pack slows down, the 45 Sonic just keeps going.
This boat is available or new construction built the way you want it.
- Sonic designed. Built by Frinsini . Molded Fiberglass hull. Molded fiberglass deck and molded fiberglass integral liner. Composite Non Skid only in the swim platform side decks and cockpit area. Rub Rails Core Construction. Plexiy glass wind deflector Hulland deck integrally bonded and bolted together. All hardware through-bolted
- Heavy-duty Race style motor mounts. Hydraulic Steering by Mercury. External stainless steel tie bar. Heavy-duty throttle’s and shifts by Livorsi Marine. Electric engine hatch opening system Manufactures Standard supply Instrumentation and alarms Mercury Smart craft. Through transom exhaust Mufflers. Batterycharger with shore power hook up, 30 Amp receptacle. Batteries 2 heavy duty w/ parallel switch. Batteryswitches explosion proof. Automatic Fire extinguisher system Stainless steel props, to match engine and drive packages Heavy-duty bilge pumps 3700 Gals per Hr . Heavy-duty battery hold-downs Kill switches. Fuel vapor detector. K –planes. Trim indicators. Fuel filters with water separators
- Engines and Drives
- Twin Mercury 700’s with NXT Drives. Lights in engine room. Hydraulic Engine hatch opening system . Methacode System. Bilge blowers. Engine room painted. Fresh water flush for engines. Sea strainers by Livorsi
- Molded Fiberglass Dash consul Custom colored bezels Livorsi. Full instrumentation. Livorsi comprehensive gauge cluster to monitor vital engine functions Including integrated warning lights, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, and oil temperature, Fuel, Speedo/GPS. Heavy duty companionway. Custom helm seating . Footrest for the driver and passenger. Marine speakers two in the cockpit two in the cabin Cockpit carpet with Sonic Logo Shore power inlet. Courtesy lights. Non-skid cockpit. Sundeck custom upholstery over the engine hatch with Sonic Logo by Fine line interiors . Cockpit cover. Side panel storage. Indirect lighting. Flex teak in the cockpit. Fire extinguishers twin manual. Racing Compass. Cooler built in dash. Horn electric. Rear seating custom with Sonic Logos. Storage
- Carpet Lounges (3) Hanging locker Indirect lighting Readinglights Stereo / CD with remote. Storage under seating area. Large V berth with storage. 6’2” headroom. Console with storage and drink holders. Control panel. Electric head. Mirror. Non skid floor in head. Shower Stand up. Sink. Storage. Towel rack. Vanity. Exhaust fan in head. Seating ulta leather. Hatches Deck 2 . Custom interior with pop up TV
- Galley Unit. Indirect lighting. Sink Storage Water pressurized hot and cold Glass rack Refrigerator 4.cubic Ft 12 volt 120 AMP . Microwave oven. Fire extinguisher. Phelipi Medio custom counter top
- On board saftey equipment
- Gas Sniffer system Hand held fire extinguishers (2) Automatic fire extinguisher system Kill switches Hand rails in the cockpit area
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are thinking of a new or used Sonic contact Lenny Noble 954 646 3377