If you have been looking for a super-clean, well-maintained, Cummins-powered Express Cruiser that is priced to sell and ready to cruise today, then place “Escape” on the top of your list. Owner has already moved up to a 52 Sundancer and wants this 46 to be the next to sell! She has fresh bottom paint and canvas and is ready for your seatrial.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Extended cruising not only requires a boat that was built for the long haul, but a boat that was built to make the trip completely enjoyable. That's why Sea Ray created the super popular 460 Sundancer. The cockpit of “Escape” creates a relaxing atmosphere with a custom slide and swivel helm seat with a flip-up, thigh-rise for the captain and a Euro-style companion bench seat. The ergonomically designed control station not only puts the latest Raytheon electronics and Sea Ray's backlit instrumentation close at hand, it also reflects Sea Ray's dedication to style with a gel coated dash and high-gloss burl wood panels. There's even a digital LCD systems monitor for engine diagnostics and pump monitoring. Passengers have plenty of room to enjoy the sun with spacious U-shaped cockpit seating (with an electrically actuated retractable sunpad), and a movable cockpit table. Carefully planned details like a self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner, a wetbar in the side panel to port, and a premium stereo system with four speakers and a cockpit remote control make this 460 ideal for quality entertaining. The oversized swim platform is easily accessed through a transom door. When it comes to storage, the 460 Sundancer has all the space needed for long excursions, including aft wall fender storage which keeps docking equipment neatly tucked away. Additional gear can also be stowed in the seats and side storage areas in the cockpit. The cabin of “Escape” has a comfortable salon with an electric sleeper sofa, movable dining table, and an entertainment center featuring a stereo, TV and DVD player combination, and a Clarion CD/Stereo with six-disc CD changer, and Bose surround-sound home theater package amplifier. A washer and dryer combination has been included in the mid stateroom for at-home convenience. Complementing the decor of the room are solid surface countertops, handcrafted wood trim, and lush marine-grade carpeting. The galley comes complete with everything necessary for long trips, including a recessed three-burner cooktop, refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, even a Spacemaker coffeemaker. Owners and their guests can retreat to their own private quarters, including a forward stateroom with a full-size berth, cedar-lined hanging lockers, vanity, and sliding privacy door with full-length mirror. In the mid stateroom, a comfortable sofa converts to a double bed by simply flipping a switch. There are two private head areas featuring a VacuFlush head with shower, plus both staterooms have their own entertainment centers. This is the ultimate recreation boat with plenty of room for friends but still manageable by a single captain.
- 12V directional lighting 12V indirect lighting 120V lighting 120V outlets throughout Deep-pile marine carpet Night shades with drape trim Granite-colored countertops and tables Handcrafted wood trim Interior Sunbrella carpet runners Throw pillows Built-in storage with doors Electric convertible sofa-sleeper Floor storage Movable dining table Antenna and TV coax to dockside Bose surround-sound home theater system Clarion CD/Stereo with 6-disc changer Panasonic TV/VCR
- Galley and Dining
- 120V - 12V refrigerator and freezer Fiberglass countertop with Corian cutting board and Grohe faucet Glass and bottle storage cabinet Microwave Spacemaker coffeemaker Stainless steel handrail Trash chute with concealed removable trash can Upper and lower storage cabinet Recessed three-burner cooktop with Corian cover
- Master Stateroom
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors Drawers and gas-assisted hatch for storage under bed Full size bed with pillows, sheets and coordinated spread Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Sliding privacy door with full-length mirror Storage cabinets Vanity with storage and stool TV and stereo Floor storage compartment
- Master Head
- Storage and medicine cabinet with mirror Fiberglass shower stall with circular acrylic door Holding tank level indicator Hot water system VacuFlush head with fiberglass settee lid Corian vanity top with sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Built-in storage Cedar-lined hanging locker Drawer storage Electric convertible sofa sleeper Privacy pocket door Washer–dryer combo TV antenna and TV coax to dockside and with DVD storage
- Guest Head
- Corian vanity top with sink Storage and medicine cabinet Holding tank level indicator Hot water system Shower curtain VacuFlush Head with fiberglass settee lid
- Electrical and Mechanical Systems
- 12V receptacle 50 amp electronics circuit with ground plate 60 gallon head system holding tank with dockside pump-out 8-D batteries with boxes (2) and group 27 for Genset (1) ACR remote-controlled spotlight Aluminum fuel tanks with remote fuel filters and electric senders Automatic bilge pumps (2) Automatic engine synchronizer Automatic shower sump pump and float switch Backlit switch panel with illuminated weatherproof rocker switches and dimmer control Bilge lights Bilge washdown faucet Binnacle dual gear shift and throttle controls Cabin high water alarm and pump Color-coded wiring with chafe protection Compass - concealed dual air horns Crossover fuel system Custom Sea Ray backlit instrumentation with low-glare blue night lighting Digital LCD systems monitor for engine Diagnostics and pump monitoring Dockside water inlet Dual 12V pressure water system with 8.5 gallon 240V water heater Dual Racor filters and fuel shutoff valves Electric bilge blowers (2) Glendinning Cablemaster (240V - 60 Cycle) with 75' cord and wireless remote Halon system High water bilge alarm and pump Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Main DC breaker panel Main distribution panel Oil changer system Patented underwater exhaust Power vents in head and galley Remote circuit breaker panel Remote generator instrument panel Ship's bell Systems monitor panel Tachometers with hour meters Telephone inlet with cord Underwater exhaust (patented) Generator - remote start Freshwater cooling Fuel filter and seawater strainer 8.0 kW Westerbeke Diesel Air conditioning and heating- 25,000 BTU 1.75" stainless steel prop shafts 4-blade Nibral Propellers Bonding system with large zinc hull plate Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit Hydraulic trim tabs Manganese-Bronze rudders and struts Propeller modules Seacocks on all underwater fittings Seawater strainers Engine alarms (water, oil and transmission oil) Engine drip sumps Freshwater washdown with hot and cold cockpit shower Galvanic isolator Emergency start system for engines
- Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine Tridata multi-function display Raymarine 220 VHF Raymarine R41XX Radar Raymarine 601XX Electronic Plotter Raymarine 650 Autopilot Clarion CD/Stereo/Wx Receiver
- CD/Stereo with 6-disc changer 7 speakers and cockpit remote control Aft wall fender storage with dock line storage straps Cockpit icemaker Cockpit table Swivel helm seat with armrest and Euro-styled companion bench seat with storage below fiberglass sport spoiler with stainless steel grab rails and overhead lighting Wood-accented steering wheel Gas-assisted bilge service hatch Indirect cockpit lighting Molded-in cockpit boarding steps Portside panel storage with wet bar, faucet and grab rail Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner Tan dash gel-coat Transom door U-shaped cockpit seating with electrically actuated retractable sun pad Burl instrument panels
- Hull and Deck
- 316 stainless steel bow rail 316 stainless steel taffrail 316 welded stainless steel deck rails 316 welded stainless steel stanchions 4-bolt stainless steel cleats (8) Boot stripes Bottom paint Color-coordinated thru-hull fittings Fiberglass stringer system Fiberglass swim platform with concealed stainless steel ladder Foam-filled under-floor areas Forward deck sun pad Gel-coat (Arctic White) Anchor rope storage with hatch and washdown faucet Gel-coated bilge area High-performance Vinylester resin Insulated engine compartment Integral bow pulpit Integral hull vent system Navigation lights NMMA certification PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert Rod holders (2) Stainless steel bilge ladder Stainless steel deck fill plates Stainless steel port lights (4 fixed, 6 opening) Translucent deck hatches (2) with locks and sky screen covers VacPac windlass Lofrans Progress I Rope Chain windlass with foot switches and stainless steel anchor chute
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht