- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nice opportunity to own one of the best pound for pound Tiara boats ever made…the 43 Open. This 2002 model is captain maintained and outfitted well to cruise or fish. Great layout with hard top, enclosure, cockpit table, premium sound system, custom fish prep center and outriggers. The exterior and interior demonstrate extremely good care from the woodwork to the stainless. Duck Duck Goose is priced competitively and should be the next 43’ Open to sell! Easy to show sitting behind home in Lighthouse Pt., FL. Please call to get onboard!
- This stylish, spacious, well-crafted vessel has the standard layout which sleeps (6) in comfort. The Master Stateroom is forward. The Salon settee converts to sleep (2). The Dinette converts to sleep (2). Large Head has separate shower. All teak cabinetry throughout. All teak and holly soles. Neutral UltraLeather interior upholstery. Central vacuum system.
- L-Shaped UltraLeather settee to port converts to sleep (2) with sleeping berth on seating and backrest converting to upper pullman berth. Storage under seating. Upper storage cabinets. (2) Opening port lights. Secondary VHF Radio. Air conditioning controls.
- U-Shaped seating area to starboard converts to queen berth. Storage under seating. Large adjustable birds-eye maple table with teak trim and high-gloss finish. Upper storage cabinets. Shelf and open storage area below. Corner wall-mounted LG 24&rdquo flat screen TV provides viewing from the Salon. Panasonic DVD. Bose Surround Sound System with sub-woofer and 6-disc CD player. (2) Opening port lights.
- Galley is to port at cabin entrance. Above-counter Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator and freezer. Force 10 Genesis (3) burner electric stove top with cover. Dimension 4 microwave/convection oven. Black & Decker built-in coffee maker. Corian countertops. (2) Stainless steel sinks. Faucet with hand-wand. Upper and lower cabinet storage. Lower curved end cabinet for bar storage. Drawer storage. Hide-away trash bin. Overhead hatch provides good natural lighting or ventilation.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Full marine king centerline bed with mattress. Large storage under berth. Mirrored &ldquoheadboard&rdquo Cedar-lined closet. Large custom storage closet to starboard. (6) Built-in storage cabinets &ndash (3) each side port and starboard. &ldquoMood&rdquo lighting. Wall-mounted Panasonic flat screen TV. Air conditioning controls. Overhead hatch. The Head is located aft to starboard. VacuFlush head system. Corian countertop with molded-in sink and drawer storage below. Mirror above countertop. Mirrored medicine cabinets. Towel ring. Separate fiberglass shower with Corian ledge, shower head and etched glass door.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Dual Screen Furuno NavNet Radar & GPS Icom VHF Simrad Autopilot ACR Searchlight
- Deck Equipment
- Hard top integrated into the radar arch. Matching powder-coated aluminum supports &ndash redone 2011. (2) Overhead hatches in the hard top. Cockpit aft sun shade. Powder-coated windshield exterior &ndash redone 2011. Center windshield electric power vent. FCF designated Helm air conditioning system with (4) air ducts&ndash 2011. Helm enclosure &ndash NEW 2011. Pompanette Captain's Helm chair with storage below. Large raised L-shaped companion seating with footrests and grab railings on each side and large enclosed storage area below. Custom storage area built into the rear of companion seat. All exterior seating upholstery and combing &ndash NEW 2010. Wet-bar and sink with ice maker below behind Captain&rsquos chair. Molded drink holders. Optional rear Cockpit controls &ndash NEW 2011. Cockpit storage lockers. All windows and frames removed, re-bedded, sand-blasted and redone 2011. All aluminum works sand-blasted and powder coated &ndash 2011. Walk-through transom door/gate. Signature Tiara molded non-skid decking. Rub railing &ndash NEW 2010. Stainless steel bow rail. Stainless steel grab rails throughout. Swim platform Fold-down swim ladder Hot and cold fresh water transom shower Foredeck sun pad and grab railing. Maxwell 800 automatic windlass with dual controls at Helm and bow Delta anchor with 300 ft. chain and rode Dual horns mounted on hard top (3) Windshield wipers RCL Spotlight mounted on hard top with Helm remote Bottom paint &ndash October 2011 &ndash NO BLISTERS Boot striping &ndash NEW 2011 Engine access from a hatch on the Helm deck Engine Room access via hydraulic hatch in the Cockpit
- Fishing Equipment
- (3) Drop reel connectors Kite Fish boxes with macerators Live well Rod holders
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 660hp Caterpillar 3196 Diesel engines &ndash 956 hours Impeller changed 7/2011 Full Engine service 7/2011 Helm and Cockpit controls (2) MarineAir air conditioning system with reverse-cycle and digital thermostat controls for Salon and Master Stateroom FCF designated Helm air conditioning system with (4) air ducts&ndash 2011 VacuFlush head system with macerator and holding tank Bennett trim tabs SeaStar hydraulic steering Dripless shaft logs Groco inboard seawater strainers Racor primary fuel filters Twin disc transmissions Walker Air-seps Engine room fire extinguishing system Reverso oil change pump system Every hose in bilge changed 2011 All water, drain and Head hoses and intakes replaced 2011
- Electrical System
- Onan 8kW Generator with sound shield &ndash 813 hours Charles 50amp, 24v Battery charger Charles NextStep 12v charger 1800 Watt Inverter. Glendinning CableMaster with white 50amp cord. 30amp Shore power inlet receptacle. Cable TV and Telephone inlet plugs. Wiring for Direct TV
- Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.