The 47 Intrepid is the right choice for some family fun in that crystal clear water. This boat offers the luxurious accommodations of a yacht with the shallow water accessibility of a center console. With a max draft of 3”6” and much less with the total of 1,100 horsepower Verados are tilted up, you can access virtually any port or anchorage you desire. Cruise in ultimate comfort in a fully enclosed helm with the A/C blasting or open the curtains and windows to take in some of that much needed fresh and salty air. Take a break, swing down the dive door and jump in for quick dip in the cool water.
Whether your interests are fishing, diving, sunset cruises, or all of the above, you will not find a more practical boat for your island adventures.
The boat has just over 400 hours on the motors and numerous custom features added by the meticulous owner sparing no expense.
Robin Joe is a single owner boat and kept out of the water since new.
Routine wax and general maintenance schedule to boot.
The Robin Joe is the cleanest and lowest hour boat on the market. Owner wants her to be the next 47 Intrepid sold.
Here is your chance to own a boat whose condition is better than at a fraction of the price.
Owner will consider trade for newer 56-60 class Motor Yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step off the dock onto the dive platform and through the aft transom door to walk into a spacious cockpit rigged and ready for an afternoon of pleasure cruising or a full day of fishing fun. Walking forward brings you toward the side console surrounded by a port side wrap around seating that easily accommodates up to 8 people. Just in arms reach is a wet bar with an ice maker and insulated drink cooler for your family and guest’s entertainment. The helm features the latest in flat screen electronics and controls and includes a joy stick bow thruster for easy maneuverability while docking. Moving forward is a sliding door leading down a beautifully finished teak companionway into the salon. You will notice the hull side windows let in ample light highlighting the elegant interior design unique to Intrepid. To your immediate right is a refrigerator/freezer integrated into the interior design accompanied by a contemporary galley including a Corian countertops and veneers, stainless sink, microwave, and stovetop. Above you will find the circuit break for easy access to all your electrical components. To you immediate left is the entrance into the private master state room including a luxurious queen berth with ample drawers and storage for those long trips away from port. Additional amenities include hull side windows, a spacious hanging locker, and a personal flat screen TV. Walking out of the master stateroom, looking forward is a dinette situated between beautifully upholstered wrap around seating that folds up and out into a queen size bed for additional guests sleeping quarters. Located on the port side is a roomy head featuring toiletry and linen storage, vanity, and sink. Located adjacent is a standing stall shower fit for a king.
- Main Salon
- The Intrepid 475 is an industry leader is construction, design, and comfort for all boating applications. The transition from diesel to outboard engines has allowed this Sport Yacht to significantly increase the amount of livable space due to not having an engine room compartment. The Intrepid team spared no expense in integrating every possible amount of space into this contemporary design in a practical manner. The salon is ENORMOUS compared to other vessels in its class. More than enough comfortable room to entertain and sleep two couples. Amenities: The forward V-Berth is fixed with an electronically Actuated Queen size convertible sleeping V-Berth with wall partition. Numerous skylight hatches with privacy covers Electrically Actuated Storage compartment under masters queen bed Large upholstered forward cabin settee Cabin Lights with dimmer switch Dual system Air Conditioning : 1 18,000 BTU & 1 7,000BTU unit’s Electric Head Large Private Head compartment with separate shower Bedspreads and Pillow Shams Electric Wood table 110V outlet located in forward V-Berth 12 V outlet in cabin JL audio surround sound speaker system
- The galley comes complete with Corian Countertops, Wood veneered Cabinetry and additional amenities. Sink and Microwave Stove Top integrated into counter Refrigerator and freezer Cabin Sole wood flooring JL audio surround sound speaker system
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom located on the Port side of the vessel provides a roomy and meticulously thought out private sleeping quarter. Amenities: Hydraulic bed for extra storage Mounted flat screen 17” TV/DVD combination Clarion Wired remote with digital display JL Audio surround sound speakers Queen size bed with bedding and embroidered upholstery
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward berth hydraulically folds out into queen size bed for the guest bedroom. Sliding privacy curtain for convenience LCD TV/DVD with controls ICOM radio hand unit
- Hydraulic hatch with access in large in deck storage Removable table and stanchion (storage access under deck) Under gunnel plug for electric reel power Twin insulated fish box (dry box) storage Circulating live well Access hatch to generator Hull side dive door with drop down ladder for easy access to water. Cable master located under hydraulic deck hatch
- Electronics & Helm
- Electronics and helm package include state of the art equipment Furuno Navnet Navigational Systems: Furuno VX2 Navnet Radar/Plotter System- Furuno 10.4” Color LCD Display Furuno VX2 Navnet Chartplotter System- Furuno 10.4” Color LCD Display Furuno 6kw 4’ open array antenna (1/8 to 64 NM range) Furuno Black box GPS/WAAS Antenna (2) Pro-Mount flush mount for Furuno/1900 C-map chart Furuno RD-30 remote digital display Furuno 235khz smart sensor transducer Furuno 1kw Oil Box Transducer Furuno Navnet Sounder Furuno Smart Senson Cable *Furuno display packages link to communicate together for ease of operation Auto Pilot System: Simrad AP25, RPU 160, RC-36 Pilot System Simrad AP25 Control Head Unit Simrad AC20 Junction Box Simrad RPU-160 Drive Unit Simrad RD-36 Rate Sense Compass Simrad Virtual Feedback Rudder Reference Custom Hydraulic Install Kit with Custom Quick Disconnect Fittings for syste VHF Radio System: ICOM 602 VHF Marine Transceiver ICOM Flush Mount Kit Digital 8’ VHF Antenna Digital S/S 4-way ratchet mount ICOM Command Mic Newmar Power Conditioner Newmar Hailer Horn Entertainment Package: Clarion AM/FM/CD-RW Multimedia Source Unit Clarion Wired Remote W/Digital Display JL Audio 6.5” Cabin Speakers JL Audio 300W X 6 channel Marine Amplifier JL Audio 7.7” Component Speakers W/ Dome Tweeters (3-pair) Digital 8’ AM/FM Stereo Antenna Sirius Satellite Receiver Terk Marine Antenna MP3 Adaptor for IPod Interface Air Horn: Dual Air horn W/ Powder coat AH/36237/S/00000/WH Compressor Tank Kit V-69-K Solenoid Valve Kit 30’ Air Tubing Momentary Push Button Switch Spotlight: ACR Twin lamp 200,000 C.P. spotlightm
- Power Supply and Breaker System Blue Seas 3ag Fuse Block System W/ #8030 Basic label kit Blue Seas T-1 Series 70 amp Breaker Blue Seas T-1 Series 40 amp Breaker
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Tinned Wiring Navigation Lights Auto Bilge Pumps (4) Digital 12v Breaker Panel Control System Integral Motor Bracket Aluminum Fuel Tanks Bennett Trim Tabs Pressurized Fresh Water System Raw Water Wash-down Dockside Fresh Water Inlet Shore Power with Batter charger Integrated Hull Side Port lights (5) Recirculating Live Bait well in Cockpit Sole Cockpit Lights Bow Thruster Custom Fresh Water Flush System for 4 engines Thru Bow Anchor Chute W/ Stainless Bow Plate Windlass W/300 Line 200' chain & Galvanized Bruce Plough Anchor 475’ Helm Station W/ Integrated Wet Bar Electric How Water Heater Fiberglass Electric Helm Seat 8 KW Diesel Generator W/ separate 25 gallon fuel tank Ice Maker in console Transom Shower (Hot & Cold) Transom Door (Starboard Side) Rod Holders in Gunwales
- Broker's Comments
- Boat has been recently upgraded and meticulously maintained to better than new condition. The stepped hull design and tapered dead rise provides unmatched performance. She accelerates like a sports car and turns on a dime. She is fast, stable, agile, and smooth. This is the perfect boat to cruise the Bahamas is style and comfort. Cruise Speed: 30-35 MPH @ 4200-4400RPM Max speed: 50 MPH
- Recent Additions
- Additional anchor chain 200' New Batteries 2012 Custom Bow Cushions Re-glassed full enclosure W/ Strataglass Engine Covers Custom Cockpit Bimini Custom Canvas Seat Covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.