- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TRIPLE SEC is now located at the Hinckley Yacht Services indoor storage facility in PORTSMOUTH, RI so she is easily shown in any kind of weather. Do not miss your opportunity to own such a well appointed and well cared for vessel!
- TRIPLE SEC is a wonderful, late model Picnic Boat that has tons of amenities! One of a few classics with a factory installed stowable anchor assembly, Dock Side Air Conditioning, great hull paint, brand new Bimini, newer Sunbrella cushions and enclosure, Mastervolt charger/inverter. FOR SALE because of lack of recent use. Always Hinckley Stored.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides Light Cream gelcoat Cabin house and Cream Deck Single Cream Bootstripe Red Bottom Construction: Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads Stainless steel bracket and half round Stainless steel folding swim ladder Deck Equipment: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming and coaming cap Teak boarding coaming step Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads mounts port or starboard Stowage in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors Direct drainage scuppers (3) Flush cockpit-sole hatches Insulated ENGINE BOX: Air-assist lift Maroon Sunbrella cushion Varnished teak drink table with four drink holders AFT SETTEE: Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Maroon Ivory weather cover More: Cockpit Bimini - New 2012 Full cockpit cover - Ivory color – attaches to pilothouse top with snaps around cockpit coaming Fishing rod holders port & starboard in aft deck with drains or covers Rupp brushed aluminum fishing rod racks
- Varnished teak dash and pilothouse interior sides Insulated overhead for sound attenuation Acrylic opening hatches with screens Pilothouse windows - (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed forward windows Forward two windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Interior window sun covers (Ivory color) for all pilothouse windows. Teak locking companionway door (2) Low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof Port and starboard 12-volt fans in pilothouse corners wired for easy removal Ivory drop-curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse To Port Forward and aft facing seat for two, upholstered in Sunbrella Maroon fabric Port side cup-holder/drink holder.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Helm Station (Starboard) Pompenette “Light Oyster” leather helmseat Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Touch-pad control for remote ACR spotlight. Navigation/Electronics Equipment : Northstar 952 Color differential GPS/Chart Plotter with combined GPS/DPS antenna Raytheon SL-70 LCD radar interfaced with GPS Raytheon ST-6000 Autopilot with rate sensor Raytheon 210 VHF radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator Raymarine Fish Finder DS-600X
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Comfortably sleeps two forward and includes Head with shower and a Galley. Satin varnished cherry interior, including sheathing. Cabin sole is varnished teak & holly Sunbrella cabin sole cover. Marineair 12,000 BTU reverse-cycle Air Conditioning - with ducts to main cabin, head and pilothouse Four opening ports below (including head and galley) All opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats Alpine CDA-9883 FM/cassette with 6-CD changer, amplifier and fade control (6) MB Quartz speakers: (2) on forward bulkhead, (2) in pilothouse, (2) in cockpit. 12” Flat panel TV mounted on Fwd. bulkhead V-Berth Area (Forward): Double berth is formed with the V-berth adapter: Cushions upholstered in Navy Taupe Rib fabric. V-berths have excellent storage under with easy access cherry drop front doors Storage in forepeak behind louvered cherry door Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths (2) Hella fans (2) Stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead Opening ports port and starboard with screens Head Area The Head is next aft of the hanging locker to starboard. Solid cherry door Varnished cherry countertop with under mounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water Vacu-flush marine head Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame Cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity Drawer with a cherry-face beside the marine head Locker under the vanity 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen Exhaust fan Air conditioning duct Galley (To Port) Antique White Formica countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures Pressure hot & cold fresh water system Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off Wood cutting board for stove cover Microwave 110-volt oven Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box – lift-up top access Pantry locker with louvered door and several shelves separates galley from V-berth area FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above pantry (3) Cherry pullout drawers Pullout under counter garbage receptacle 110-volt outlet Red step-light in galley Opening port with screen
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-Volt DC system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps 80 amp battery alternator (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches 110-Volt 30-Amp AC system: AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Newer MasterVolt inverter with integral 30-amp battery charger and remote panel in galley.
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420-hp diesel engine (552 hrs. 10/2012) with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. JetStick® Vetus 7” bow thruster Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm “Water drop” muffler Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Engine room sound insulation 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Stainless steel 6 gallon hot water heater Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Marineair 12,000 BTU air conditioner
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle System: Muir electric windlass package - housed in flush foredeck anchor locker: Windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker Pivoting stainless steel bow roller Delta 22# anchor + 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode. Equipment: Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole and socket Bell Dock lines Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve Life jackets Hand-held flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR Masthead mounted spotlight with helm mounted electric remote control Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org