This vintage Bertram is in excellent condition and is cruise equipped only. This yacht spent most of life in freshwater. Originally used in the Great Lakes, this yacht was stored in a heated building during the winter months. The bottom has new epoxy barrier coat as of 2011.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- As you board this exceptional yacht you first notice that the wood cockpit sole has been replaced with a new molded fiberglass cockpit sole. The cockpit has boarding step brackets port and starboard with a boarding step. Also, there is a Frig-a-bar refrigerator / freezer mounted in the starboard forward area of the cockpit. Entering the sliding salon door you immediately see that this is like no other 35’ Bertram that you may have seen in the past. The interior is new and the bulkheads are covered in a custom teak veneer. All wall coverings are new. The galley is located in the forward port corner of the salon. Just aft of the galley is a new flat screen TV which is mounted. A white leather sofa is located to starboard. Going forward, there is a large head to the starboard side, with a linen closet and drawer space to the port. Further forward is the bow stateroom which has a V-berth arrangement with filler to give you a full size bed. A flat screen TV is mounted on the forward bulkhead. This stateroom offers good storage.
- MAIN SALON
- Includes the galley up to port forward A large sofa is located to starboard AC/Reverse cycle heat throughout. A flat screen TV is mounted in the aft port corner
- The Galley includes: New Corian counter tops 2 burner stove top Toastmaster oven on counter Large stainless sink with hot/cold pressure water Under the counter refrig/freezer – new Plenty of counter space and storage
- MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
- Located forward; includes : V-berth arrangement with filler cushion to give you a full size bed Flat screen color TV mounted on forward bulkhead Good storage Rod storage overhead Large head forward to starboard, includes: Vacu Flush head Vanity mirror Sink with hot/cold pressure water Large stall shower
- Cockpit has been replaced with fiberglass Cockpit Refrig/Freezer Cockpit sunshade Boarding steps Fresh/salt water washdowns 2 anchors Ladder to flybridge located on port side of cockpit Safety rails forward Electric anchor windlass
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Located on Flybridge : 3 helm chairs Helm cover Furuno RDP770 Icom VHF M302 Apelco VHF 5” compass Garmin fish finder Model 320C Garmin GPS Map 182C Datamarine 2200 Speed Datamarine Offshore 2700 depth sounder Battery parallel switch
- New, 2006 Lugger generator (6 KW Northern Lights) (2) 30 AMP shore power inlets with shore cords Electric Vacu-flush head AC/Reverse cycle heat (new compressor) Hot water heater Battery charger Electric bilge pump (3
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Yanmar Model 6LY Diesels, 350 hp each Dripless shaft logs Fiberglass fuel tanks CO2 Fire extinguishing system Oil change system for main engines and generator (2) New 8D batteries Engine block heaters
- BROKER COMMENTS
- This yacht has spent most of its life in the Great Lakes. The present owner purchased the yacht which was originally powered by gas engines in 2000. The yacht was repowered with Yanmar diesels in 2006. Also, at that time, a new Lugger diesel generator was installed. This classic Bertram is truly a one of a kind.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.