- 37 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1996 Hunter 376 Power with a Yanmar 36hp with only 839 hours! She has been very well cared for. This boat is very roomy and with ample storage. You can sleep 6; V-Berth, dinette turns into bed, and has a nice aft cabin stateroom! The master stateroom has it’s own entrance into the head, which is a vacu-flush toilet.
The cabin is very well appointed with teak and holly flooring, in the galley there is a Princess oven/3 burner stove, freezer and a refrigerator, SS sink and a microwave. Has a Freedom 2500 inverter that was put in 2yrs ago. House battery (2) are AGM Batteries
Topside, the sails are in good condition, there is an electric winch for the main sail. The boat comes with an 8ft dingy and a BBQ. There is a hoist to lift the a motor for the tender.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed with flexibility in mind, the Hunter 376 lets you live life to the fullest - whether sprinting under full sail, entertaining family and friends, or enjoying that long weekend or vacation cruising. The 376 is outfitted with a fractional rig featuring a full-roach, fully-battened mainsail and all lines leading aft. The cockpit is large, with an integrated wheel console, hinged helm seat and a walk-through transom with swim platform. The 376's roomy and bright interior boasts wraparound windshield; two staterooms (double aft cabin optional); L-shaped gourmet galley; and a marine head with vanity and stall shower. The Hunter 376 comes with the Cruise Pac, as standard equipment. It isn't just sails, winches, and running rigging. It's an extensive list of things like galley, anchor, fire extinguisher, running lights, life jackets - even a copy of Chapman's Piloting, Seamanship, and Small Boat Handling. And Hunter backs its boats with a five-year limited hull and bottom blister warranty.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 684.00 sq ft I : 48.00 ft J : 12.92 ft P : 49.00 ft E : 15.25 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 818.404.4479 310.822.9400 firstname.lastname@example.org 13444 Bali Way Marina del Rey, CA 90292