- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 454
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Coral FL) This 35' Carver 355 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht features a large flybridge, aft deck, large open salon, and two private staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. This Carver 355 provides space for an extended cruise, smaller size for easy handling.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top. The centerline helm station is well equipped and offers 360º views. Seating consists of captain chair and companion seat at the helm with guest lounge forward of the helm station. There's more room a few steps down with the enclosed aft deck. It features a hard top with room for casual seating, wet bar, wing doors to the side decks, and stairway to the extended swim platform. There is plenty of room to relax or entertain. The swim platform features transom shower, transom locker, and boarding ladder. Wing doors on the aft deck provide access to the side decks and allow easy movement forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, fender racks, and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The carpeted salon is bright, airy, and inviting. As you enter the salon you find a large settee port side with an easy chair and entertainment center starboard. The galley is forward to port and features a full-size refrigerator/freezer, electric range with oven, built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, and solid surface counter top. Across from the galley is booth style dinette that seats four and converts to sleep two.
There are two staterooms. The forward guest stateroom features an offset double berth, bedside bureau, hanging locker, and guest head. The guest/day head is to starboard with access from galley or guest stateroom. The master aft cabin has double berth, two hanging lockers, and ensuite head with shower stall.
Power is provided by twin 454 Crusader engines designed for long-lasting economical performance. Mechanical features include generator and two reverse cycle HAC units. She is well equipped, well maintained, only been in salt water for 3-years, and ready to cruise away with her next Captain. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver 355 Motor Yacht.
- Upscale Accommodations with Open Salon and Two Private Staterooms Master Aft Cabin with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall Spacious Salon with Carpeting, Large Windows, and Blinds Leather Sofa Port Side Entertainment Center and Easy Chair to Starboard Booth Style Dinette - Converts to Double Berth Full Galley Forward Cabin with Offset Double Berth, Hanging Locker, and Private Access to Guest/Day Head Guest/Day Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall
- Galley Down from Salon Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Corian Counter and Sink Cover Overhead Microwave Oven Built-in Coffee Maker Full-size Refrigerator with Freezer
- Bridge and Aft Deck
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Centerline Helm with Twin Helm Seats Guest Seating Forward Aft Deck with Hard Top and Full Enclosure Room for Casual Seating or Dining Wet Bar Wing Doors for Side Deck Access Molded Stairway to Swim Platform Salon Access
- Raymarine RL70C GPS Chart Plotter Raymarine Auto Pilot Depth Finder VHF Radio Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo Two Televisions DVD Player
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Foredeck Sun Lounge Wide Side Deck with Aft Deck Access Integrated Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Transom Locker and Freshwater Shower Stairway to Aft Deck
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Crusader 454 Engines Halon Fire Suppression Reverse Cycle HVAC - Two Units with Digital Controls Kohler 8-kW Generator 593 hours Sound Shield Enclosure Dual 30-amp Shore Power Connections Series 5000 Battery Charger Three Switchable Batteries Water Heater Spare Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.