- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1050 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OUR BUILDER NEEDS THIS TRADE-IN SOLD!
EXCEPTIONALLY MAINTAINED VESSEL!
Absolutely the finest 53’ Viking. Completely set-up and perfectly maintained battle ready tournament boat. Full Tower, recent electronics, Palm Beach controls at helm, Electronic single lever at upper station. Extensively updated inside and out by Viking, with Self bailing cockpit, Palm Beach bow rail, all new interior, all systems have been updated or at least perfectly maintained. 1,300 hours since MOH, Double spreader outriggers and Center Rigger.
Full survey 07/12 passed with flying colors.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Every facet of this vessel has been addressed, from its functionality, placement, design and maintainability perspective. The obsessively meticulous owner spent countless hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars building the ultimate fishing rig. After searching long and hard, this vessel was purchased in 2007 and taken directly to Viking for several hundred thousand dollars’ worth of updates and extras. She has been completely gone through and ready for the challenges of tournament fishing.
- Main Salon/Galley
- On the main deck an amazing living area with all the comforts expected and totally renovated by Viking in 2008. Aft to port is a very comfortable, upgraded sofa with great storage beneath and a custom table. To starboard is the entertainment center with updated Yamaha home theater audio/video system. Forward to port is the galley which features sprawling countertops, under counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, 2 burner stove, Sharp microwave/convection oven, garbage disposal, instant hot water and an array of slide out, swinging door, and drawer storage areas. Custom Amtico flooring is fitted in the galley, dinette and the salon entry. Opposite the galley is an updated 5 to 6 place dinette which also has storage beneath and a custom teak table, pedestal and base ring. Forward of the dinette is the new flat screen Sony television.
- Crew Stateroom
- Highlights include upper and lower berths, Cedar lined hanging locker, custom storage beneath the lower berth, drawer storage and an overhead hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Also, there is direct access to the second head and shower.
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidships to starboard is the spacious and comfortable master suite. A queen berth with an upgraded mattress is flanked by night stands. Outboard is a bank of drawers and double hanging locker. A chest-style drawer stack is forward, as is the television. Immediately forward is the private head with stall shower. Upgraded shower door, Amtico flooring, teak vanity and mirror treatments are implemented here. An overhead hatch provides natural light and ventilation in the stateroom. Storage is provided under the berth.
- Guest Stateroom
- Highlights include upper single and lower full berths, Cedar lined hanging locker, custom storage beneath the lower berth, drawer storage, Over/Under washer-dryer as well as an overhead hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Also, there is direct access to the second head and shower.
- 24VDC Lewmar Windlass Chromed Bruce Anchor in completely custom bow roller 24’ High Test chain 300’ nylon twist ¾” rode
- Fishing Gear
- Custom welded aluminum Tower with full steering station Bait freezer / Eskimo Ice Maker / Full tackle storage Flybridge hardtop with 3 side enclosure Cockpit sole fish box and Live well Fresh and raw water wash down Pompanette Ladderback Fighting chair with alternate Rocket launcher seat back Pompanette Ladderback Helm seats with padded leather covers
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF Radio’s: Standard Horizon Intrepid, SEA 156, Icom ICM59 on tower Depth Recorder: Furuno depth/speed/temp. Plotter:3 units, Furuno RD30 NavNet sounder/GPS Radar: Open Furuno Auto Pilot: Simrad AP 22 SATNAV: Northstar 952X GPS plotter, G 3 units Furuno NavNet GPS/sounder/radar, Additional Electronics: Bennett trim tabs, MAN/ZF engine synchronizer, Trolling valves on gears, Furuno NavNet repeater on tower
- Onan 20KW Diesel Generator 12VDC / 24VDC Electrical system with 12VDC/ 24VDC Sentry charger 12VDC, 24VDC and 120VAC lighting 120VAC/240VAC system with 50Amp CableMaster Shore power system and 75’ cord. A/C – D/C main panels in salon. Battery panel in Engine room Search light – Spreader lights – Underwater lights - Accent lighting throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engines: Twin Man Marine diesel engine model #D2842LE403 1050 HP each with 2,680 Hours (1,300 hours SMOH) Transmissions: Z F Marine, model ZF BW155. Ration 2.0:1 Seafire Fire Suppression system SeaRecovery Aqua Matic reverse osmosis water maker. 32x48/4 blade Propellers / 2-3/4” shafts / Bronze Spade Rudders
- Broker's Comments
- I have never dealt with a finer used vessel, no matter the age or type. This is a perfect example of a knowledgeable Captain with an open checkbook, maintaining a vessel for a meticulous knowledgeable owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.