- 34 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 liter MPI Horizon FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just repowerd with twin Mercruiser 7.4 MPI Horizon 340hp engines (60 hrs), all new canvas with Stamoid Vinyl top& camper canvas and Strataglass curtains, new snap in cockpit carpet, new Radar/GPS unit and new 25" HDTV w/ Blueray player. Usually kept on a boat lift, this 330 Sundancer is in wonderful condition. The bottom was recently painted and new zincs installed. With the upgraded 340hp engines, she offers a quick cruise and 40 mph to speed. VERY CLEAN cabin and loaded with options, this boat is a must see for any Sundancer shopper.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With its distinctive styling, the Sea Ray 330 Sundancer stands apart from the crowd. This 33-footer sleeps six, has a large, versatile cockpit and more comfort than all pretenders in the family exoress cruiser market. With her upgraded twin 340hp inboard MerCruiser V-drives, she offers a nice 28 mph cruise and exhilirating 40 mph top speed. The double wide helm seat gives captain and navigator a clear view of the water through the tempered glass windshield, which is center-vented to catch sea breezes and provide access to the foredeck. All instrumentation is within easy reach, including the standard VHF radio and Tri-Data depth/speed temp gauge. A portside wet bar stands ready to accommodate any cockpit refreshment needs and includes a cockpit Refrigerator. The convenient fold-down step assists passengers in boarding. Lower the cockpit table, add the filler cushion, and create a sunpad for two. The aft seat is hinged so that the electrically actuated cockpit sole rises for instant access to the engines. Belowdecks to starboard, a plush sofa provides plenty of room to relax as well as a comfortable dining area. Lower the table, add the plump filler cushion and the sofa turns into a double berth. The mid-stateroom functions as a conversation area during waking hours, then converts to a double berth during sleeping hours. A screened sliding window admits plenty of fresh air and light. The forward stateroom features a double berth, two large mirrored hanging lockers, and a privacy curtain that encloses the entire area. The head is located just inside the cabin door, providing easy access for passengers in the cockpit, as well as the cabin. The compartment includes a VacuFlush toilet, vanity with sink, and shower with curtain. In the galley, appointments include a large sink, refrigerator, flush-mounted two-burner electric stove, and microwave.
- Special Items and Recent upgrades
- New Mercruiser Long Block engines in '11 and '12 New Ray Marine c90wide color GPS/ 48 mile Radar/3d Nav data '10 New snap in cockpit carpeting '09 New Stamoid vinyl top and cockpit Camper Canvas w/ Strataglass enclosures '09 New 25" Panasonic Viera HDTV with Samsung Blueray player '10 Bottom Paint and new Zincs Summer '12
- Electronics & Electrical
- dual 30 amp shore power cords Westerbeake 4.5kw gas generator RayMarine c90 wide color GPS/3d GPS/ 48 mile Digital HD Radar RayMarine Raynav398 GPS/Loran ITT Jabsco remote spotlight Hydraulic Trim Tabs Ritchie Compass Power windshield vent 2 Pantographic wipers RayMarine Ray210 VHF Radio Lofrans electric anchor windlass Tilt steering wheel Clarion M5470 Marine stereo AM/FM/Cass/6 disk stereo Clarion helm stereo remote, new cockpit speakers Automatic Fire Supression system ProMariner battery charger Central Vacuum system
- Galley & Enclosed head
- Kenyon 2 burner electric stove Norcold 12 volt Cockpit Refrigerator Norcold dual voltage Galley Refrigerator/Freezer GE Turntable microwave oven Acrylic countertops Overhead cabinets and undercounter drawers 12 and 110 volt lighting galley exhaust fan Enclosed port side head hot/cold sink with pull out showerhead Vac-u-flush toilet Head exhaust fan
- Located Offsite. This very nice 330 Sundancer is located offsite, so please call for a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.