Priced to sell and low hours!! Call today!!
- Recent Upgrades and Service
- New bottom paint (September 2012) Props balanced (September 2012) All new Kicker Speakers New coaming pads complete on the back deck gunwales and bait well New sun shade from hardtop to back of boat. Covers all the cockpit New boat water pump, the two pumps for the baitwell are new, two upgraded switches for baitwell that prevents accidental starting, new pump for fish boxes, new hose, faucet, and re-work for the bait station, and a new bilge pump in the forward area. New Seatalk VHF radio and hand held Captain maintained for 1 ½ years. Weekly maintenance All fluids and filters changed 40 hours ago (October 2012) Charged air conditioner (September 2012) Re-worked all vacuum flush with new discharge line to tank, duck bill valves, and bowl seals (October 2012) Complete replacement of U.S. Coast Guard safety equipment. Flares, etc. (2) Engine batteries replaced with closed cells last fall New double bulb and lens bow spot light and helm control (upgrade) 1 ½ years ago
- L-shaped lounge and dinette seating with teak dinette table, converts to berth with filler cushion 15" LCD Majestic flat screen TV Companionway steps with hardwood treads and courtesy lights Teak and holly veneer cabin sole Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote, (2) interior speakers and (4) cockpit speakers DVD player Plug-in port for MP3 player or IPOD
- Stainless steel sink One-burner electric cooktop Storage cabinets Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer
- Vee Berth
- Double side berth (2) Reading lights Storage compartment under berth
- Full fiberglass head with shower sump pump Vanity with Corian countertop and storage below Mirror Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Exhaust blower and A/C vent
- Hull, Deck and Upper cockpit
- Self-draining cockpit Molded-in hullside ventilation QL Marine Interceptor boat trim system (4) SS Oval opening port lights with screens and privacy inserts Drop-down engine room access hatch from upper cockpit Upper cockpit carpet Anti-fouling bottom paint ACR remote spotlight (4) Rod holders in gunnels (4) Rod holders on hardtop support legs Automatic all chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm 12V outlet at helm Helm back-to-back seat locker with forward seat and aft-facing seat Flag Blue helm console and dash color 33 gallon transom baitwell Macerator for standard flush floor boxes Hardtop with side enclosures
- Cool Air helm blower E120 12.1" multifunction color display RS125 Raystar GPS antenna Ray 240 VHF radio 4kW open array DSM300 Digital Sounder module Speed, depth, temperature transducer ST60 Graphic display ST6001 S2G Smart Pilot autopilot
- Electrical System
- Charles battery charger Two bank 12V battery system with batteries and battery switches Generator, diesel Reverse polarity indicators Electrical bonding system
- Fiberglass covering boards Coaming bolsters Courtesy lights (2) Flush, floor storage boxes Transom door Hot & cold cockpit shower 6 Disc CD changer & cockpit subwoofer Molded-in cockpit steps, port and starboard Dockside water inlet Freshwater/raw water washdown 30" swim platform with built-in ladder
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Compartment
- Oil changing system Water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Engine hatch actuator (2) Racor fuel filters/water separators 12V engine room lights Macerator for waste system Marine Air systems, salon A/C, 10,000 BTU (2) Bilge blowers (3) Bilge pumps Water heater with exchanger, 6-gal. Carbon monoxide detector TV antenna
- Displacement: 12390
- New shaft seals (Summer 2011) Total Power: 330
- Fuel: 210 Fresh Water: 32 Holding: 20
- Owner’s personal items as well as Epirb, travel lines, and fenders.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht