- 21 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 210 Outrage® is small enough to trailer but big enough and tough enough to chase big game fish into bluewater. Its wide beam and center console design provide ample room for fishing from anywhere in the boat. Its generous 24” of interior freeboard, combined with standard stainless steel cockpit toe rails, makes you feel more secure while boating a fish or retrieving water toys. There’s abundant seating for comfortable cruising, with port and starboard rear quarter seats, an U-shaped bow seat, plus sliding helm and companion pedestal seats (with cushions and footrests). This boat has all the electronics, gizmos and gadgetry that will impress!
- Deck & Cockpit
- Self-bailing cockpit 24” interior free board Bow and stern eyes Welded stainless steel forward rails 8” cleats (2 bow, 2 stern with hawse pipes, 2 spring line) Heavy-duty rub rail Fiberglass swim platform with telescoping stainless steel swim ladder Motorwell drains (2) Gunnel-mounted stainless steel rod holders (2) Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel motorwell rail Stainless steel anchor roller Drink holders (6) Stainless steel cockpit toe rails Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit Table Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Ski/Tow Hitch Bars
- Stainless steel grab rail Acrylic windshield Drink holders (2) Courtesy lights (2) Fire extinguisher pocket Compass Helm and companion footrests Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob Icom Radio VHF, 25 watt, with Furuno brackets Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protections Electronic mounting surface Vertical console-mounted rod holders (4)
- Sliding helm wand companion pedestal seats with cushions Port and starboard aft quarter seats with backrest bolsters Bow seating area Storage under both aft quarter seats
- Bow anchor locker with drain Console Storage with Stainless Steel latch Under-gunnel rod racks (4) In-deck fishboxes with drains (port and starboard) with compression latches Storage under aft quarter seats
- Engine & Mechanical
- Mercury Verado 200SL V-4S, (Only 575 hours!) 95 gallon fuel tank Batteries: 2 – 6v, 2 12v, 4 total Dual battery trays and switch Battery Monitor Automatic bilge pump Navigation lights Hydraulic Trim Tabs Stainless steel propeller SmartCraft™ deluxe gauge package Electric Horn
- Trolling Motor
- CW 9.9, Mercury Trolling Motor, 4 stroke, (591 hours!) TR-1 Gold Autopilot, with Wireless remote Trolling Tach
- Fishing Equipment
- 2 Scotty Downriggers Furuno Plotter/GPS Includes: NA 701 Seattle to Port Mcneil and NA 702: Nanoose to Vict to Cape Scott Furuno 6.5” 600W, 2 Freq, Color, Sounder Furuno Plastic Transducer Garmin Depth Sounder, Aft mount, 2nd unit Tacke Storage box Knife/leader holder Raw-water washdown Stainless Steel rod holders (2) Fishing Station Fish box pump out
- Trailer & Canvas
- 2007 Roadrunner, Model 5800 Surge and Electric Brakes Swing tongue Side guide dual post Dual axles Custom covers for: Storage Chest/Seat, Center Console, 200 Mercury Engine Custom Full Boat Cover
- Broker's Comments
- Owner is motivated! Bring your offers!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.