- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 327-Q 230-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS) NICELY UPDATED (W/FRESH POWER) AND BOATHOUSE KEPTH THIS 1969 CHRIS-CRAFT 31 COMMANDER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chris-Craft 327-Q 230-hp Gas Engine's (Port Rebuilt in 2005 w/300-hours since rebuild & Starboard Rebuilt in 2012 w/20-hours since rebuild). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) wVanity/Sink, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Furuno Fish-Finder, Raytheon Radar), Jensen AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New aluminum fuel-tanks, new carburetors in 2005, closed cooling system, electronics ignition upgrade in 2005. Stored indoors when not in use (summer/winter) last 12-years. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Door & Hanging Storage Locker Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk-Bed's) Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink (NEW 2012)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water @ Sink Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Furuno Fish-Finder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Jensen AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Factory Fiberglass Hard-Top Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Teak Mast Light on Forward Deck
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Engine Sync Horn (2) Windshield Wipers NEW Aluminum Fuel Tanks NEW Carburetors in 2005 Closed Cooling System Electronic Ignition Upgrade in 2005 CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS BOATHOUSE KEPT OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.