- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The beautiful cruiser is equipped with dependable twin 240-hp Yanmar engines that will providing long-lasting and economical diesel power. This spotless Downeast express has romantic retro-style, comfort, and low hours. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Mainship 34 Pilot.
- The Mainship Pilot 34 is an express cruiser with the classic Down-east profile and thoughtful accommodations. She has a large open cockpit and comfortable cabin with all the amenities needed for a successful day trip or weekend getaway. This 34 Pilot features a large cockpit with new bimini top and full helm enclosure. Seating consists of twin helm & companion seats and two cushioned bench seats with under-seat storage. The starboard helm is equipped with Raymarine VHF radio, Ray Depth/Speed display, Garman GPS, back up Garman GPS/Icom VHF handheld units, Danforth compass, and hydraulic steering. The open cockpit features in-deck storage, fold-away bench seat, transom door, and extended swim platform. Forward we have the huge foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with anchor, windlass, and anchor locker. Wide side decks make for easy movement. The air conditioned cabin has forward stateroom with V- berth, hanging lockers, and ample storage. The comfortable salon features wraparound green leather settee with removable wood table and filler cushion for double berth. The port side galley features teak cabinets, built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, under-counter refrigerator/freezer, Corian counter top with two-burner electric cook top, and stainless steel sink. The enclosed head compartment is aft with electric head, vanity, and shower. For entertainment the 15” Sony TV is viewable from the salon or stateroom. The cabin is practical, comfortable, and inviting. The beautiful cruiser is equipped with dependable twin 240-hp Yanmar engines that will providing long-lasting and economical diesel power. This spotless Downeast express has romantic retro-style, comfort, and low hours. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Mainship 34 Pilot.
- On Deck
- Double-wide Helm and Companion Seating Cushioned bench seating in day area with under-seat storage Courtesy and over head lights throughout boat Two gunwhale mounted rod holders-stainless steel Two bowrail mounted rod holders-stainless steel Swim platform/transom door Cockpit fold-away bench seat Cockpit shower Bomar hatches throughout boat Fresh wax job Fresh bottom paint December 2010 New Bimini top Documented vessel Full stainless bowrail Danforth 30 lb anchor and extra anchor 30 lb anchor
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Two 240 hp Yanmar turbo diesel-530 hours Morse mechanical engine controls-single level X-changer oil change pump 250 gallons of fuel-one tank Three bilge pumps-aft is heavy duty 3000 rule (Lazzarette, Engine room, Forward bilge) Dripless shaft seals on main shafts Fresh batteries. Dual-battery system with two on/off selectors Battery charger Bennett trim tabs Sea star steering 12 volt D/C battery system 30 amp/125 volt shore power Distribution panel ready to add generator Rudder packing glands
- Marine stereo with salon and helm area speakers Electric air horn Raymarine VHF Ray Depth Speed Garman GPS Back up Garman GPS/Icom VHF handheld units Lewmar Electric windlass
- Forward Stateroom
- Spacious v-berth with storage below bed Standing lockers port and starboard Port and starboard over head compartments
- Enclosed Head
- Jabsco marine head Stainless sink, vanity, and medicine cabinet Stand up shower
- On Deck
- Double-wide Helm and Companion Seating Cushioned bench seating in day area with under-seat storage Courtesy and over head lights throughout boat Two gunwhale mounted rod holders-stainless steel Full stainless bowrail Danforth 30 lb anchor and extra anchor 30 lb anchor Swim platform/transom door Cockpit fold-away bench seat Cockpit shower Two bowrail mounted rod holders-stainless steel
- Lots of storage Electric two burner cook top Microwave oven Coffee Maker Under-counter Refrigerator with A/C and D/C power Corian countertops Stainless steel sink Hot water heater Sony 15” television
- Cruisair A/C unit Beautiful teak and holly floor Convertible U-shaped dinette with HiLo table Green naugahyde cushions Nice hardwood table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Christopher Saumsiegle Today! (954) 270-5617 | Chris@BradfordMarineYachtSales.com