- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 2000 V-16
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Roulette has one of the best layouts in its size range with its large mezzanine cockpit, private crew quarters with engine room access, and air conditioned command bridge - the perfect combination of factory options to maximize ones cruising or fishing pleasures. Let Roulette's 4 stateroom layout make you comfortable no matter where your fishing or cruising destination takes you!
- Length: 68' Beam: 19' 4" Draft: 5' 5" Displacement: 119,300 lbs Cruise Speed: Max Speed: Engines: MTU Engine Model: Series 2000 V-16 HP:2030 Hours: 2705 Fuel Tank: 2300 Gallons Water Tank: 355 Gallons Holding Tank: 200 Gallons
- Entering Roulette thru the automatic salon door you will notice Viking quality and craftsmanship with its hi-gloss teak finish, fluted teak valances and premiere edition fabrics. Upgraded leather sofa 50" Plasma TV Bose entertainment center
- Galley / Dinette
- Galley is to port with granite tops, teak and holly flooring, abundant storage, 6 Sub Zero refrigerator / freezer drawers. Starboard is the horseshoe style dinette with seating. Four-burner surface mount range Satin nickel faucets Sharp microwave/convection
- The Companionway houses the full sized washer / dryer, central vacuum system and floor to ceiling storage locker.
- Master Stateroom / Head
- The Master Stateroom is to port with an island queen bed with full storage beneath, hi-gloss teak end tables with storage, soft lighting throughout and an upgraded 32" TV with Bose system for evening movies. The head is forward of master stateroom and features Amtico teak flooring, brass faucets and Head Hunter quiet commode.
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- The VIP Stateroom is forward centerline with a queen size walk around bed, memory foam mattress ample storage, overhead natural lighting and a Sharp entertainment center. The VIP head incorporates teak and holly floors, granite countertops and custom wall coverings.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is to starboard with upper and lower berths, large hanging locker, six drawers and a Sharp flat screen TV. Just aft of the Guest Stateroom is the Guest / Day head.
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew Quarters has an entrance thru the salon or, can be accessed out of the sight of guests, thru the engine room. Upper / lower bunks, plenty of storage, flat screen TV and large hanging locker. Crew head has teak and holly flooring, Corian countertops and a large shower.
- Electronics & Navigation
- All electronics supplied and installed by AME to include: (2) ACR spotlights, (4) Underwater lights, (2) Cameras, Back up plotter & video sounder, Navionics 6000i chart plotter, Video sound module, 1kw 50/200 KHZ transducer, Furuno RD30 digital depth, speed, and temp display, Furuno 15" LCD display with 25 kw radar w/ open array, Furuno 4 kw back up radar, KVH F55 Inmar sat phone system, Sat TV, XM weather, 2 Icom 602 radios, Poly planer stereo, Icom command mic in mezzanine, and HP printer / fax.
- Marquipt 2000# davit, additional fuel, bow rail , life raft, windlass, freshwater spigot in anchor locker, custom hardtop, 16' Egret tender w/ 90 hp Yamaha, prop pockets, cockpit cover.
- (3) Custom Stidd helm chairs, powder coated support pipes, center walk-around helm, single level controls, helm A/C, Moritz monitoring system, power assist steering, freezer , removable jump seat backrest, fresh water outlet, recessed electronics box, engine back up controls, 8 rod holders on aft rail, and teaser reels in overhead.
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- MTU Series 2000 V-16 with 2030 HP, low 2700 hours, (2) Onan generators; (1) 27.5 kw w/ 2080 hrs. and (1) 21.5 kw w/2080 hours (09/13), remote oil change system to cockpit, 1200 gpd water maker, fuel transfer system, Delta T system, remote start / stop switches, all pumps painted white, remote engine gauges, fire suppression system emergency Y valves, back up seawater pump.
- Fishing Equipment
- Release fighting chair with offset pedestal, Transom live well, Upgraded swivel rod holders, Tuna door, 2nd live well in deck, Eskimo ice maker, Dual live well pumps, 3 Rod holders in each wing, Electric teaser reels, Rupp Big Rig Riggers, in-deck fish boxes, Deep drop plugs, 4 Underwater lights - 2 facing aft, 2 facing down, Misters, Mezzanine seating
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.