- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
M.AN. 2000 HOUR SERVICE 8/1/2014
This Viking Convertible is one of the most popular, functional and well thought out spacious three stateroom vessels ever designed by Viking was the 55. Almost a decade later, Viking returns this ever popular layout, adds some fine tuning and comes out with a more aesthetic flowing and functional layout than that in the 57. No one can argue the 57 carries stunning lines with a beautiful sheer, a curvy, creamy smooth deckhouse and Viking's new teardrop window lines. This is all complimented with the speed to go with it. The 57 tops out at nearly 40 knots and will cruise at a solid 33. What is most impressive is her low end cruise at 29 to 30 knots and reduced fuel burn at 68% engine load.
The 57 comes standard with a cockpit mezzanine. Refrigeration drink, bait and or freezer storage can be found in multiple compartments below the mezzanine seating and step. The 57’s proven tournament-winning, 157 square foot cockpit is truly the perfect size for dedicated blue-water anglers.
The salon has a very spacious open feel, but most important it is very functional for entertaining with open dinette and salon seating to port, galley walk-around island with bar stool seating offset to starboard and a full functioning galley forward and to starboard. This particular 57 Viking carries a show boat interior that has been very well appointed, neutral in its feel, and at the same time not boring.
This 57' is truly tournament rigged, turn-key and ready to fish and travel. MAN ESC coverage through 2016. (800 and 1200) hour MAN services required completed 9/2012.
- Ideally suited for tournament fishing, as well as long distance cruising, the 57 Convertible features a three-stateroom, two-head layout for plenty of comfort and privacy thanks to the offset companionway, which utilizes space to its maximum efficiency. The master stateroom has an athwartship queen-size walk-around bed and upholstered headboard, with stowage below that is accented by rope lighting. His and hers maple-lined hanging lockers with built in shelves handle large wardrobes with ease. The perfect retreat after a great day on the water, you’ll relax in total comfort and enjoyment with the 26-inch flat screen television and individual air conditioning controls. The private head is large with a huge fiberglass shower stall. A queen-size berth is the focal point in the forward stateroom, but upper and lower cross over berths also are available. Your guests will feel like VIPs when they take in the spacious surroundings. The port side stateroom has upper and lower bunks, a chest of drawers, and a walk-in closet, an unusual feature even in yachts five feet larger. Both guest staterooms share the port head and this area, too, is sizeable and inviting. For convenience, a stacked laundry center is located in the companionway with a built-in stowage area for cleaning supplies. When you study these accommodations you can appreciate how much effort Viking puts in to creating utmost comfort. The reason is that Viking designers and engineers spend hundreds of hours fishing and cruising new models to ensure the boat truly meets all of its mission parameters. That’s why in the cockpit the mezzanine with its tasteful and durable Sunbrella cushions pulls double duty, not only as a relaxing place to wait out a hungry marlin, but also as a convenient location to store baits, tackle and provide engineroom access. Professional fishing crews appreciate the mezzanine, too, because it allows guests to stay close to the action in the lower cockpit, but out of the way of the angler and tag-stick man. No company even comes close to Viking’s experience in creating a tournament proven cockpit. Nothing is overlooked from the recessed insulated fish wells to the rounded coamings to the push release locker doors. The standard equipment list is exhaustive because Viking believes if it is necessary it goes on the boat, like the insulated drink box in the salon entrance step to eliminate the need for portable coolers. The same philosophy is obvious in the salon. Air conditioning, for instance, flows from hidden registers behind the window valances for better distribution and less noise. Carpeting is wall-to-wall with lead lined padding for sound absorption. Amtico premium vinyl flooring at the salon door entrance prevents wet feet from tracking the carpet and also is used in the galley for easier clean up. The main electrical panel is located just inside the sliding fiberglass salon entrance door at eye level and is back lit for convenience and to simplify usage. The plush L-shape sofa lifts to reveal a generous stowage compartment for gear or fishing rods. A home theater system includes a 40-inch flat screen television over the dinette, along with a Bose LS18 DVD/CD player, VCR and FM stereo with surround sound for maximum performance. The starboard side galley features Corian counter tops with Sub-Zero refrigeration below in sliding drawers. Stowage space is abundant and for cooking there is a microwave convection oven and a three-burner electric cooktop. For added convenience, an electric sub panel controls all of the galley appliances.
- One of the most popular, functional and well thought out spacious 3 stateroom vessels ever designed by Viking was the 55. Almost a decade later, Viking returns this ever popular layout, adds some fine tuning and comes out with a more esthetic flowing and functional layout than that in the 57. No one can argue the 57 carries stunning lines with a beautiful sheer, a curvy, creamy smooth deckhouse and Viking's new teardrop window lines. This is all complimented with the speed to go with it. The 57 tops out at nearly 40 knots and will cruise at a solid 33. What is most impressive is her low end cruise at 29 to 30 knots and reduced fuel burn at 68% engine load. The 57 comes standard with a cockpit mezzanine. Refrigeration drink, bait and or freezer storage can be found in multiple compartments below the mezzanine seating and step. The 57’s proven tournament-winning, 157 square foot cockpit is truly the perfect size for dedicated blue-water anglers. The salon has a very spacious open feel, but most important it is very functional for entertaining with open dinette and salon seating to port , galley walk-around island with bar stool seating offset to starboard and a full functioning galley forward and to starboard. This particular 57 Viking carries a show boat interior that has been very well appointed, neutral in its feel, and at the same time not boring. This 57' is truly tournament rigged, turn-key and ready to fish and travel. MAN ESC coverage through 2016. (800 and 1200) hour MAN required services completed 9/2012.
- Teak dinette table with teak pedestal Wrapped hatch carpet installation Brushed nickel interior hardware throughout Brushed nickel coverplates for switches and receptacles throughout Upgraded ultraleather steerhide sofa Custom headliner material throughout boat (2) bar stools with backs Custom wallpaper throughout Satin finish throughout
- 37" flat screen TV Viking Home Theater Teak on aft side of gally island and dinette Dimmers on overhead lights Teak trim where Amtico meets carpet Dimmers for quartz lights Teak valances Cocktail table with hi-lo mechanism Teak blind valances Salon door with electric door opener Custom Amtico Black Walnut at salon entranceway Teak border on window panels Salon carpet runner
- 110V outlet next to switch on bottom of upper cabinet above sink Chrome faucet Undercounter refrigerator and freezer with drawers Dimmers on overhead lights Galley overhang Stainless steel sink, undermount Custom Amtico Black Walnut flooring Gialitta granite countertop
- Canvas carpet runner with step covers (Costa) Vertical teak strips between wall panels
- Master Stateroom
- 26" flat screen TV System #3 upgraded mattress (queen) End table with teak surfaces Dimmers on overhead lights Additional telephone outlet Custom wallpaper installation Credenza with teak surface
- Master Head
- Sealand Magnum Opus head Mirror around upper vanity insert Satin nickel fixtures Mirrored ceiling Corian countertop with bone sink Custom wallpaper installation One-piece custom frameless shower door Custom Amtico Black Walnut flooring
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Orthopedic mattress Dimmers for overhead lights Custom wallpaper installation
- Forward Head
- Sealand Magnum Opus head Mirrored ceiling Custom wallpaper installation Mirror around upper vanity insert One-piece custom frameless shower door Satin nickel shower fixtures, faucet and towel bars Custom Amtico Black Walnut flooring Corian vanity countertop with bone sink
- Port Stateroom
- Orthopedic mattresses Dimmer on overhead lights Storage locker with teak top Custom wallpaper installation Carpet runner 20" flat screen TV
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno NAVNET plotter Furuno radar Northstar 6100I 12" plotter Furuno sounder Simrad AP2403 autopilot ICOM M604 VHF radio Clarion CD/MP3/WMA receiver/stereo Satellite TV KVH Tracvision ICOM 604 VHF radio
- Mezzanine cockpit Cockpit speakers Y-valve for fresh and saltwater washdowns Stainless steel gas springs for fishbox lids Stainless steel gas springs for lazarette lid Awlgrip lazarette Recessed single colored white LED lights in cockpit overhang to match Palm Beach Tower lights Straps for engine room door and transom gate Live well in sole Refrigerated cockpit step box Refrigerated starboard mezzanine undermounted step box Ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box(2) 24V outlets forward under coaming, one on each side 1,185 gal. aft tank Freezer storage in mezzanine seat
- Push button catches for electronics boxes Freshwater outlet Miya Epoch electric teaser reels Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Power assist steering Recessed electronics boxes Removable jumpseat backrest ICOM 604 VHF radio Single lever electronic controls Refrigerated flybridge drink box Drip dry foam for flybridge cushions Release teak helm pod Joystick system for bow thruster step control Black trim tab switch Bolstered cushions 3-sided aft edge helm enclosure, track-to-track EZ2CY Instrument box electric fold down MAN engine displays mounted in drop down box ZF auto troll system
- Tuna Tower
- Palm Beach Tuna Tower with molded top Recessed lights Radar pod, new style Molded standing platform with coupler box on platform Molded 2 in 1 110V quartz light pod with SS bezel Control box 60" with flush mounted compass Tower sunshade molded single leg style, welded antenna mounts Antenna mount SAT TV dome molded fiberglass mold Bridge rail 3-sided double aft, leg to leg, to inner ladder legs Rupp outriggers Rigger locks Rupp center rigger Bench seat with backrest Navigation lights port and starboard Stern light Flag staff aft Tri color LED lights tower platform Rod holder polished weld to aft bridge rail, new style, foil shaped Electronic controls and steering 43' outrigger Rupp "Big Riggs" 43' - 3 spreader bridge release heavy bar aft
- Engine Mechanical
- 24V fuel priming pumps Awlgrip engine room Generator gas-water separator Awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward bilges Fuel filters Snow White Oil change system line to cockpit dockside box Tee in dockside water manifold to fill water tank from cockpit Dual power steering pumps Fiberglass tank vents Overboard discharge for all heads 110V outlet on aft bulkhead at entranceway
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Hull color: Snow White Oval exhaust outlets All bilges awlgripped Fiberglass side thru-hulls Prop pockets to reduce draft Freshwater washdown at bow inside anchor locker Anchor bracket in anchor locker Custom non-metallic boot stripe Recessed trim tab covers Side handrails that follow the contour of the deck house side windows Bow pulpit deleted and bow cleats fore and aft installed Bow thruster Salon forward window mask Bottom paint: Viking Blue
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.