- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V53 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Only One in the World! Funai hull and finished from shell up by Rybovich. Custom built for the CEO of a major US corporation, designed specifically for tournaments. Created to win the race to the grounds, fish with Rybovich quality and style, and outrun everyone home. In between tournaments, the boat stayed on its custom trailer, enclosed in a barn on the owners 10,000 acre Kona ranch. Rarely used, this boat is like finding a low mileage 1979 Jaguar in your grandmother’s garage. The custom trailer is reported to have cost $40,000.00 in 1977 – just the trailer.
The hull is 4 layers of cold molded diagonal strip plank mahogany, and the owner chose legendary shipwright Funai in Honolulu to create this overbuilt hull because of his mastery of this process and unique understanding of Hawaii waters. The hull shell was then shipped to Rybovich in Palm Beach where skin, engines, decks and the incredible eye catching teak trim and Rybovich helm pod & Rybovich fighting chair were installed, along with the traditional Rybovich varnished teak transom.
Stewart and Stevenson added over sized custom heat exchangers, turbos and all the technology of the time to the Detroit 6V53 blocks to coax as much horsepower as possible out of the engines. This boat is still all original and has been restored to its custom beauty, with some items remaining open to the desires of the next owner. 2011 survey available.
- V Berth with 2 bunks with storage
- Head with new head pump and hoses New thru hull and thru hull valve
- Aluminum Framed Bimini top
- Horizon LTD VHF Cobra CB radio Danforth Constellation compass
- Mechanical Equipment
- New anti-kick back steering New bilge pumps New trim tab pump
- Engine Room
- New fuel filter system New engine room floor boards, epoxy sealed New batteries and battery boxes Oil system updated and converted from canister to screw on New Turbo, manifold and exhaust cover blankets
- Rybovich Fighting Chair Rybovich riggers
- Recent bottom paint with Interlux New exterior paint with awlgrip, varnish and awlbrite. 13 coats of Awlspar varnish on transom and 7 coats of awlbrite Hull is cold molded
- Custom Tandem Axle Trailer with manual winch (fifth wheel hitch) Air over hydraulic brakes Soluble oil brake washing system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.