- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!
Just Reduced $24,000.00
In 2003, the vessel received a tower, updated electronics, and a recessed radio box with a custom helm pod. At this time, the owner also replaced basically all of the soft goods in the interior as well as all the countertops. This vessel has been professionally maintained and has truly been kept to "White Glove" standards. Ace Marine out of Stuart, Florida has done all of the major engine maintenance. If you are looking for an economical, attractive, well-maintained, quality built pre-owned convertible, the "Hazer" is one that can not be passed over. It was completely painted from waterline up in the fall of 2007. The hull is an "ice" blue with white topsides.
- This vessel sleeps four (4) in two staterooms. There is one (1) guest head and one (1) guest shower.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The 47' Viking has a large salon which features the galley and dinette on the same level. Three steps down from the salon to port is a washer/dryer. To starboard is the guest stateroom which has upper and lower berths, plus a cedar-lined closet. This stateroom is connected to a large head which has a stall shower, vanity, and freshwater Vacu-Flush head. The Master Stateroom is forward and has an Island queen, an abundance of storage, and a private head with stall shower. This stateroom also has its own TV. All beds have upgraded orthopedic mattresses.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The Master Stateroom is forward. New bedspreads and shams in 2003 Island queen berth Head Shower
- MAIN SALON
- New carpeting in 2009. Custom Teak dinette table with Sailfish inlay SAT TV two (2) receivers New DVD player JVC Receiver/VHF Sofa Tables Carpeting (new in 2009) Two (2) carpet runners (one never used) Cushions Linens
- The galley features a large upright refrigerator/freezer, microwave-convection oven, and a 2-burner electric stove. The countertops are Corian and the flooring is Amtico Teak and Holly. Corian countertops new in 2003 Refrigerator w/ freezer 2-burner electric stove Microwave/convection oven 2003 Pressure dockside freshwater system Water heater Garbage disposal Clothes washer Clothes dryer Instant hot water
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno 292 color sounder has recessed transducer. Chair covers, pod helm with polished wheel and controls, Glendinning electronic controls with synchronizer and trolling valves. Strataglass 3-sided enclosure, E22CY center pannel 2005. Bridge has extended overhang, canvas helm cover and recessed electronics box. Stereo Rudder angle indicator Robertson Simrad AP-22 autopilot Furuno 1942 64-mile radar Northstar 957 (10" display) Furuno RD30 speed/temp/depth SEA 2250 SSB radio Two (2) Icom VHF's Icom 126 VHF radio (salon) Northstar 951X SATNAV Compass Furuno 292 depth sounder TOWER ELECTRONICS: Icom M59 VHF Furuno RD 30 speed/temp/depth
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 110V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system 15kW Onan generator (1874 hours) Automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch Batteries Dockside electrical cables Voltage stabilizer transformer Glendinning cablemaster
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded Strataglass enclosure, quick disconnects for cockpit salt and freshwater washdowns. Custom low profile bow rail with two (2) stanchions, freshwater washdown spigot on flybridge. Track-to-track on front and sides of enclosure. Release Marine helm chairs. Anchor Life jackets Life ring Bow pulpit w/ rails and capsun Freshwater washdown system Coast Guard safety package Bridge cover Fender w/ lines Navigation lights Three (3) speader lights in tower Bluewater Tower (2003) Fresh water washdown on bridge
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded 800hp MAN 2848, external sea strainers, fiberglass fuel tank, Y-valve emergency pumps, and fuel priming pumps. Delta T airboxes added 2006, Starboard engine overhauled in Jan 2006, Fuel Pumps reconditioned 2005, All new injectors / valves (both engines), New style Turbos on both engines. Countless other preventative maintenance items performed. Call for more information. Holding tank, overboard electric head Cruisair 40,0000 btu A/C Freshwater cooling system Lube oil transfer system Hydraulic wheel steering Engine synchronizers ZF350 2.077:1 transmission Trim tabs Engine temperature alarm Bilge blowers Emergency engine stop Fuel filter Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps Halon fire extinguisher system Delta T airboxes
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Release Marine teak fighting chair with reverse rocket launcher, four (4) clearing rod holders in flybridge haunch, large fishbox with dividers and plumbed with Eskimo ice machine. Fishbox has macerator (03'). Bluewater tower ('03) includes: New outriggers, recessed electric teaser reels (Mya Epoch CX-6), remote speakers for radios, three (3) built-in quartz lights, single lever controls in tower. Transom door Release Marine fighting chair with rocket launcher New cockpit freezer 2006 Fishbox Full Bluewater tower (glassoted by edison) Rupp outriggers Bait freezer Rod holders Eskimo ice machine
- OTHER FEATURES/EQUIPMENT
- Luxury Edition decor. Central drain system to eliminate number of thru hulls. All bilges are awlgripped, cockpit sink was transformed into drink box. Blue bottom paint with custom bootstripe.
- Owner's personal gear, tackle, liferaft, special elephant statue.
- New 46" Sony Bravia flat screen New 100watt outdoor speakers in cockpit New garbage disposal New circuit board in AC unit New Cruisair AC water pump New radar screen New radar dome New 957 Northstar GPS New VHF New icemaker compressor New thermostat for cockpit freezer Heat exchanger rebuild Cooling system overhaul New injectors New raw water pumps on both sides New VacuFlush motor New bilge pumps New float switches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/