- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE IT PROPERLY AND SHE WILL SELL QUICKLY...
WE'VE DONE OUR PART, NOW ALL WE NEED IS YOU!!
"Elysium" is one of the finest Island Packet 38's to hit the market this year. Come let us prove our good intentions.
The Listing Broker's Bet: FIRST "READY" BUYER TO SEE HER WILL BUY HER!
- Low Hours on IMMACULATE Yanmar
- New Running Rigging
- Fresh Brightwork
- Perfect Bottom
- Air Conditioning & Heat
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL KEPT
We are looking forward to showing you this fine 38!
- The interior of the Island Packet 38 features a unique tri-cabin layout with large forward and aft staterooms and a spacious central salon. Beginning forward is an ANCHOR LOCKER in the bow accessed through the forward head. The FORWARD HEAD compartment has a sink with vanity, bulkhead mounted shower with large teak seat, wrap-around curtain, storage cabinets, "His & Hers" medicine cabinets, large mirror, marine toilet, two opening ports, and an opening hatch. Next aft is the spacious MASTER STATEROOM with large Pullman-style double berth offset to starboard, three spacious storage compartments under the berth along with six cedar lined drawers, large cedar lined hanginging locker and cabinets to port. This stateroom is well ventilated with four opening ports and an overhead hatch. A book rack and cabinet on the forward bulkhead completes the master nicely. Next aft is the inviting MAIN SALON which spans the beam of the yacht imparting a spacious feeling while also allowing for generous storage spaces. Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table retracts to allow for an unobstructed socializing area. When the table is lowered, a built-in liquor cabinet and glass storage rack is revealed. The table folds open athwart ship for additional dining area if needed. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth. There are cabinets and book-racks outboard and an incredible amount of storage beneath and behind both settees. Just forward of the galley on the starboard side is the aft facing NAV STATION with full size, hinged nav table with storage compartment underneath. Adjacent are the ship's AC & DC electrical panels and electronics. Across from the nav station is the centrally located AFT HEAD with sink, vanity, shower with wrap-around curtain, full length mirror and marine toilet. The shower is bulkhead mounted and has a removable teak seat. This head has a private entrance from the aft cabin as well as the main salon. To starboard of the companionway is the large U-shaped GALLEY with deep double sinks, gimballed 3- burner LPG stove with oven, refrigerator/freezer, deluxe teak dish racks and cutlery drawers. There are abundant storage compartments, a hideaway trash bin, and plenty of counter space. To port of the companionway is the entrance of the spacious AFT STATEROOM with queen size berth, dressing seat, bureau with three compartments and cedar-lined hanging locker. There are multiple storage compartments under the berth. There are two opening ports and and opening hatch. Hullside fishing rod holders for your rod storage. Elysium is equipped with air conditioning, ducted to all cabins, 12 volt fans, TV, stereo, a gourmet galley, two heads and comfortable berths.
- Seaward Princess 3 burner LPG stove w/ oven Seafrost 110v and Engine Driven refrigerator w/ freezer Pressure & manual water w/ heater Deep double S/S sink (4) Hullside sliding door lockers Shelf surround Built-in galleyware storage (2) Cutlery drawers Under stove storage Cabinetry under sink Twin spice racks Overhead hatch Bulkhead storage Under stair locker Knife rack Accumulator tank (2) Aluminum propane tanks in a dedicated locker Propane BBQ
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot Garmin multifunction depth Garmin 4208 Color chartplotter/GPS Autohelm wind, depth, speed ICOM IC600 SSB radio ICOM M-504 VHF w/ ram mic ICOM M-56 VHF ACR 406 EPIRB Weems & Plath barometer / thermometer Ritchie 6" Powerdamp compass Clarion stereo (2012) Bose salon speakers & cockpit speakers Samsung television w/ DVD player
- (4) All AGM31 batteries - New late 2011 Mastervolt 40 amp battery charger (2) 30 amp 50' Marinco dockside cables 50 to 30 amp pigtail GFCI equipped Cruising Equipment Battery Monitor
- Lunaire 16K BTU reverse cycle AC - ducted to ALL cabins (2) Automatic bilge pumps, (1) manual Kanzaki transmission Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters 3 Blade bronze prop Edson manual steering Standard packing gland Hand pump lube oil transfer Manual heads w/ Y-valve or deck pumpout BC Fire extinguishing system Halon automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 35# Delta w/ 150' chain & 150' 5/8 rode, Fortress FX16 w/ 30' chain & 150' rode Lofrans electric windlass w/ foot controls Bimini - Dodger connector Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower Cockpit table (4) Dorade box vents Solar vents (12) Opening ports w/ screens (6) Hatches w/ screens 10' Avon RIB w/ Yamaha 9.9hp, 2 stroke O.B. engine O.B. Motor mount on sternrail Canvas is in good condition Rubrail is S/S on teak backing Boat hook (2) Fishing rod holders
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig (Main, Genoa & Staysail) Profurl roller furling staysail & genoa (2) Regular, (4) Lewmar 46 st primaries All halyards NEW in late 2011 Ronstan mainsheet traveler Dutchman sail flaking system on main w/ 2 reef points Aluminum keel stepped mast All lines lead to cockpit Whisker pole
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Elysium is unquestionably one of the nicest 38's on the market. With her new bottom, Low Yanmar hours, New halyards and Fresh Brightwork, she will please the most discerning Captain and his Admiral. NO apologies here - I truly believe the first "Ready" Buyer to see her will purchase her. If an exceptionally well kept 38' is in your future, you owe it to yourself to set up a showing appointment today! 2011 Survey is available for seriously interested Buyers Bottom was peeled, dried properly, epoxied and bottom painted late 2011 Mast pulled and re-wired late 2011 Swim platform and bowsprit seat added late 2011 New "Kill" switch for engine All manuals are on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info