- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Reduced from $849,000. Owner is ready to sell! THIS BOAT ONLY HAS 150 HOURS! This is a great deal - bring me an offer.
If you are looking for a 50+ Convertible under $600k ... This is it!
This is the finest 53' Cavileer Built to date. This is the new bottom and house design by Dave Martin...LOADED with electronics, cameras, Surround Sound, Granite Counter Tops, Flat screens, Fishbox Ice Maker, Beautiful Release helm and fighting chairs, Coaming pads, Wine cooler, Home Theater Package, etc.....The list goes on!
Very fuel efficient boat in perfect shape that burns 66 GPH at 29-30 knots cruise/ 34 knots top!! Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful rigged to the max 53' Cavileer. Take advantage of this great deal.
- The 53 Cavileer's unique hull design, with its raised sheer line and enhanced Carolina flare, provides an extremely soft, dry ride which delivering unparalleled performance. Its handling characteristics are surpassed only by its handsome lines... which artfully blend contemporary styling with the looks and functionality of a traditional sportfisherman. Equally impressive is this yacht’s luxurious accommodations, wherein Cavileer's time-honored craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident everywhere. With three spacious staterooms and two complete heads offered as a base layout plan, the 53 affords the ultimate in long-range cruising comfort. (3) Three Stateroom (2) Head
- Master Stateroom
- The Master stateroom is very spacious with Beautiful rich woodwork. Bedspread and pillow shams - quilted 14" Flat screen television Full-length mirror Padded headboard Overhead lighting Indirect lighting Large drawers under bed Carpet throughout Night tables with reading lamps Overhead hatch Telephone jack Centerline Queen berth Cedar-lined wardrobe lockers with light Upholstered headliner Stereo/CD player
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- Your guest will love the forward VIP stateroom with its also spacious beautiful rich woodwork. Carpet throughout Bedspread and pillow shams - quilted Centerline Queen berth Full-length mirror Cedar-lined hanging locker with light Padded headboard Overhead lighting Indirect lighting Large drawers under bed Overhead hatch Upholstered headliner 14" Flat screen television Stereo/CD player
- Guest Stateroom Port
- The over/under bunks to port are great for the fisherman or kids. Carpet throughout Bedspread and pillow shams - quilted Upper-lower berths Full-length mirror Cedar-lined hanging locker with light Padded headboard Overhead lighting Indirect lighting Large drawers under bed Upholstered headliner Stereo/CD player
- Main Salon
- The salon is awesome with a 42" Flat screen and surround sound with video feed from the bridge. Upgraded Decorator accessory package with Granite tops and SubZeros. Decorator accessory package Carpet throughout Cabinet with bottle storage and icemaker One (1) barrel chair Designer blinds Designer cocktail table with storage Dinette Entertainment center with 42' Plasma TV with Sony DVD/VCR combo and Sony tuner/stereo system with Bose speakers and FM antenna Overhead lighting Indirect lighting L-sofa with rod storage and throw pillows Overhead sea rails Telephone outlet Wine refrigerator Upholstered headliners Cavileer home theater package Full canvas salon runner Companionway runner Teak valances Salon Camera w/display on bridge
- Washer and dryer in companionway - great for towels and sheets aboard the boat Custom flooring Designer counter tops Designer sink and faucet Drawer, locker, and dish stowage Electric stove burner Exhaust fan Lighting Microwave/convection oven Subzero refrigerator with freezer (120V AC) Upholstered headliners Granite counter tops
- Electronics & Navigation
- The best in electronics!! The 53 Cavileer features the largest bridge in its class. With a centerline helm, wrap-around forward lounge and standard wet bar, the 53 can safely and comfortably accommodate crew and guests topside. Furuno 1953C Radar Furuno Sounder Furuno 525-Hddt;1kw high performance x-ducer Furuno 12" Monitor Furuno MU155C:15" Monitor Furuno 10" 1900C Navnet Furuno RD-30 Furuno GP32 GPS Furuno Weather Fax 30 Video Interface ICOM 602 w/ remote mic ICOM 602 w/ remote mic SIMRAD AP2504 Autopilot ACR RCL100 Spotlight Detroit Monitors 5018 VHF antennas w/ Rupp Mounts Hailer horn Engine and salon Cameras
- Cavileers electrical team to a great job of install with color-coded, harnessed wiring system. Simple to use and operate. AC/DC distribution panel with 120/240V AC and 12/24V DC magnetic breakers and integral generator controls AC & DC voltmeter Bilge pump indicator lights Kohler 15kW generator Generator hour meter Anchor/mast light Heavy-duty batteries with fiberglass box Battery charger Battery disconnect switches Battery paralleling Flybridge DC distribution panel Cablemaster with 50' cord 50A/240v Central vacuum system Color coded, harnessed wiring system Receptacle service throughout Engine room lighting Internal bonding system (Copper strip) Dyneplates - ground Dual horns
- Deck & Hull
- Cavileer uses only the best in gelcoat and resins. This helps the shine stay with the boat for many years. Bridge ladder (Aluminum with polymer treads) Cable television and phone connection Cockpit indirect lighting Cockpit lights in overhang Dockside water/electric connection Release Marine fighting chair Release Marine helm chair and companion seat Cockpit Engine room access Fresh water washdown Aluminum handrails Lights in overhang High volume sea water washdown Transom door and gate Lewmar windlass w/Capstan and stainless steel chain guard Cockpit speakers from salon stereo Anchor, anchor chain, anchor line, anchor roller and retainer Anti-fouling bottom paint Bow pulpit (Integral) Welded aluminum bow rails Tempered safety glass Guard molding Stainless steel spring cleats Stainless steel stern cleats Two (2) hawse pipes Zinc annodes Coil master
- Engine & Mechanical
- Very spacious and easy to keep clean engine and pump room. This 53' Engine is in perfect shape and looks new. Acoustical and thermal insulation Reverse heat cycle air conditioning Automatic and manual fire extinguishing system 2) engine blowers (3) bilge pumps with high water alarm Hydraulic clutch and throttle controls Fresh water cooled diesel engines Dockside water connection with pressure valve Dripless shaft logs Engine synchronizer Exhaust mufflers - engine and generator External sea water strainers Fresh water spigot in engine room Fuel lines - flexible aircraft type Fuel tanks - welded aluminum Fuel filters - engine and generator Kohler fresh water cooled generator 15kW Holding tanks with dockside pumpout Overboard diverter valve Hydraulic steering Bow Thuster with Charger Oil change system - engine and generator Oil filters - engine and generator Propellers - Nibral high performance Propeller shafts Thru-bolted sea-cocks Dripless rudders - Manganese bronze Intermediate struts - Manganese bronze Primary struts - Manganese bronze Trim tabs recessed (dual ram) 20gal Water heater Stainless steel water storage tanks Heavy-duty pressurized water system Emergency bilge Y-valve pump-out (2) circulation fans Awlgrip engine room with Dri-Dek floor
- Fishing Equipment
- Rigged and ready! The best in Helm and fighting chairs (RELEASE MARINE) with covers. Eskimo Ice Machine, Reel Colors Teaser reels, Rupp Riggers, Cockpit freezer, Huge fish Boxes, Live well, Coaming pads, etc....It has it all! RELEASE Marine full size fighting chair with back rest rocket launcher Rupp 36' Outrigger Two (2) fish boxes insulated with macerator Live baitwell with re-circulation pump Eight (8) rod holders Tackle center with sink, sprayer, storage, and refrigerator/freezer box Bait freezer Tuna door Live well in transom Reel Colors Teasers Eskimo fishbox ice maker
- Ensuite head for Master Stateroom Forward stateroom and companionway access for day head Custom flooring Designer counter top with seamless sink Duplex outlet (120V AC - GFI) Vacuum head Enclosed shower with automatic sump pump Exhaust fan Lighting Medicine cabinet with mirror Towel bar Linen storage
- Owner's personal items
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/John-D-Riggs/ Please contact the central listing broker, John Riggs, at 910-262-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org