WATER MAIN, a 58 Viking that has been a one owner boat since new. Powered by twin MAN 1100hp that have been rebuilt. Extensive interior upgrades were completed in 2008. Three staterooms and three head layout offers owners, guests, and crew comfortable accommodations.
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MAN 12cylinder 1100hp Dual Racor fuel filters Tool chest engine room Fire suppression system 3" Shafts Four blade Nibral props 28X35 Engine alarms Engine room engine gauges
- Onan 20kw generator 5000 hours 50AMP shore power 8 batteries AC/DC electrical systems New battery charger 2010 New oil change system 2010 Blowers Blige pumps and high water alarms Fuel primng pump Crash pumps Engine room circulation fans Fresh water system New shower sump 2010 Fuel transfer pumps Washer/dryer Engine room outlets and lights Hot water heater 20 gallons Cruise air reverse cycle heat Battery switches Glendinning cable master
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin GPS map 4212 New 2010 Furuno 96 mile radar Furuno FCV-1000 color sounder 2 search lights Robertson Autopilot Icom IC-M125 VHF Dytek sea temp Sony stereo CD SEA322 SSB Windlass Trim tabs 2 Helm chairs Teaser Reels Hardtop with 3 side enclosure 6 Rod rocket launcher on aft rail Spreader lights Chart light FWD helm L-shaped bench seat with storage Fresh water sink Storage NAV lights Horn Engine Synchronizer
- Crew Stateroom
- Over under bunks Storage below lower bunk Hanging locker Overhead Hatch Lights and outlets Carpeting
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth on centerline Storage below berth Hanging locker Recessed lighting Outlets Carpeting Drawers Anchor locker access Overhead hatch Private head with stall shower Vacuflush toilet Sink with vanity mirror and storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage below Night stand with lamps Drawer storage Hanging locker Vanity w/mirror and lights TV Private head with linen closet Vacuflush toilet Large stall shower Recessed lighting Overhead hatch Outlets Carpeting
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter Salon from the starboard side. To port is a large L-shaped sofa with storage below, accompanied by a glass top table. Aft section of sofa pulls out to a bed. To starboard is the wet bar and bottle storage along with the vessels breaker panel. Forward salon to starboad is the L-shaped settee with table. Above settee is a concealed TV. Across to port is the horseshoe galley with master stateroom and private head. To starboard is the crew stateroom, washer/dryer, and day head. Forward in bow is the VIP stateroom and private head.
- Main Salon
- L-Shaped sofa with pull out bed in aft and storage in Port section Glass coffee table End table with lamp and storage New headliner and wall coverings 2008 New recessed lighting 2008 New carpeting 2008 Wet bar Vessels breaker panel Stereo, CD, VCR, TV Dinette FWD to STBD Galley FWD to Port Central vaccum Carpeting 2008 Ice maker
- Galley Updated 2008 New Flooring New Countertops New under counter refrigeration and freezers Recessed cooktop Trash Compactor SS Sink Microwave/ Convection Oven Storage cabinets and drawers Garbage disposal Insta-hot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.