- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3-540
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Miami FL) The Phoenix 38 Convertible is a full featured sport fisherman. Designed to be a big-water fisherman, this beauty has all the equipment, all the accommodations, and the style that makes large convertibles so desirable. Refitted and re-powered this sport fisherman combines the classic style of the 1980s with the dependability of today.
The open flybridge features bimini top, centerline helm, twin helm seats, and guest seating forward. The helm is well equipped with full instrumentation, Garmin GPSmap chartplotter, depth sounder, and radar, Ritchie compass, Robertson auto pilot, and Standard Horizon VHF radio. Below is an open cockpit with prep station with freshwater sink, tackle center, bait freezer, livewell, fish box, fighting chair, coaming bolsters, cockpit lighting, in-deck fish boxes, circulating livewell, fresh water washdown, and flush mount rod holders. A transom door opens to bring a large catch aboard. Wide side decks with stainless steel railing lead forward to an expansive foredeck with bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
This Phoenix 38 features an open salon with large windows for natural light and great views with curtains for privacy. There is room to relax and celebrate a great day fishing. A breakfast bar overlooks the galley which is down port side. The full galley has upper & lower cabinets, Formica countertop, and stainless steel sink. Appliances include three-burner range with oven, trash compactor, garbage disposal, and refrigerator and freezer.
There are two staterooms. The forward master stateroom features a queen berth with under-berth storage, and hanging locker. A guest stateroom has upper & lower berths, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The head compartment includes head, mirrored vanity with sink, and shower stall. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort and a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power.
FISHING DAZE III is equipped with twin 420-hp 2006 Cummins Diesel engines for serious power and long-lasting dependable performance. She is a great-looking, well-equipped, well-maintained sport fisherman that's ready fish or cruise in style. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this 38' Phoenix Convertible.
- Air Conditioned Interior with Reverse Cycle HVAC. Carpeted Salon with Large Windows, Curtains, Futon, Breakfast Bar, Serving Bar with Ice Maker, Television, Stereo, with Galley Down Forward Stateroom with Bi-level V-Berth, Under-berth Storage, Storage Lockers, and Bulkhead Storage Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths, Under-berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Toilet, Mirrored Vanity with Sink, Shower Stall
- Full Galley Down. Upper & Lower Cabinets Formica Countertop Stainless Steel Sink Dayton Disposal Trash Compactor Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Refrigerator & Freezer
- Flybridge & Helm
- Open Flybridge with Bimini Top Ventura Windshield Guest Seating Forward Upper Helm Station Captain's & Companion Chairs
- Electronics & Navigation
- Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF Radio Garmin Multi-Function Display with GPS, Chart Plotter, Depth Sounder, Knot Meter, and Radar Robertson AP2500 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Television AM/FM/Cassette Sound System
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Fortress Anchor with Windlass Walkaround Side Decks Open Cockpit
- Open Cockpit with Bolsters Ladder to Bridge Eight Rod Holders Outriggers Center Rigger Fighting Chair Rocket Launcher Bait Freezer Tackle Center Livewell Fish Box
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2006 Cummins 420-hp Diesel Engines Hydraulic Steering Oil X Change System Halon Fire Suppression Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC Westerbeke Generator 30-amp Shore Power Connections
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.