The 1000 hour service has been done, new soft goods in 2010, new salon TV in 2012, cockpit floor painted 2012 and a full detail in October 2012!
Owner will consider trades!
- Displacement: 52,000 lbs Cruise Speed: 30 knots Max Speed: 35 Engines: MAN Engine Model: D2840LE HP: 1050 Hours: 1025 Fuel Tank: 900 Gallons Water Tank: 175 Gallons Holding Tank: 60 Gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This 52 is a loaded (3) stateroom quality vessel that has been very well kept. She has the highly preferred MAN 1050hp engine package upgrade, delivering her superior performance, with only about 1025 hours. The 52' is known for her superior dry ride, galley up open layout, and very large cockpit and flybridge design. Some notable features include hardtop with EZ2CY 3-sided enclosure, custom Pompanette helm chairs, full Furuno electronics suite, electronic controls, trolling valves, tournament outriggers, flybridge “U” guest seating with full wetbar, Glendinning cablemaster, underwater lights, teak cover boards, transom live well, new carpeting, and beautiful joinery to name just a few.
- New carpet throughout “L" shaped salon sofa w/ storage underneath Barrel chair “L” Shaped dinette forward to port Custom 2" wood blinds Icemaker Central vacuum system Toshiba 705 VHS player Yamaha DVD-C900 CD/DVD player Yamaha RX-V596 A/V receiver Speaker system ICOM remote VHF Command mic New flatscreen TV, 2012
- Large open layout to starboard Service bar with mirror front Corian counters Corian molded sink Black marble tile floor U-Line undercounter refrigerator U-Line undercounter freezer Kenmore trash compactor Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Princess Gourmet three-sealed burner electric Cabinetry (8 cabinets, 3 drawers)
- New carpeting throughout Master stateroom, starboard, with island queen berth VIP Stateroom, forward, with island queen berth Crew quarters, to port, with over/under twin berths Cedar lined cabinetry and lockers in all staterooms Toshiba TV/VHS
- Master head features Raritan system, stall shower, and vanity Guest head houses Raritan system, stall shower, vanity Teak/Amtico head floors Kenmore washer and dryer
- Very large flybridge Fiberglass hardtop Overhead electronics box Spreader lights EZ2CY 3-sided enclosure Pompanette custom helm chairs Forward U-seating with adjacent table and sunpad Wetbar with icemaker, sink, refrigerator, and storage Teak stepped ladder to cockpit (with rod holders) Tournament style outriggers (sides and center) Rocket launcher with (7) rod holders Jensen stereo system with Infinity speakers
- Navigational Equipment
- (2) Furuno Navnet/Navionics Furuno GaAs radar display Furuno open array Furuno GP31 GPS Navigator ICOM IC-M602 VHF Simrad Robertson AP-22 Autopilot Ratheon ST60 Tridata Dytex ST500 Temperature Ritchie compass
- Teak swim platform Transom door and gate Teak cockpit cover boards Transom live well (50g) (2) Large in-sole fish boxes Tackle and bait prep, with sink Gaff lockers, port and starboard Cockpit freezer Fresh and raw water wash down
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 1050hp MAN Onan 17kw generator/sound box (1580 hours) Glendinning Cable Master 50amp shore power Glendinning electronic controls Trolling valve New batteries Guest and C-Charles battery chargers Reverso oil change system Fuel transfer system Fireboy engine fire suppression system Engine alarms Dripless shafts Dual Racor fuel filter systems Cruisair reverse cycle A/C (24k, 12k, 10k) Water heater Trim tabs
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Underwater lights ACR Remote spotlight New (rebuilt) windlass Plow anchor with chain Molded pulpit Bow railings to midship Teak swim platform Dockside water Hubbell phone/TV connections
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.