- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4- 108
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW to MARKET! Dave Pedrick design of the popular Cheoy Lee Center-cockpit 47' Cruiser. This boat is Cutter rigged. Keel is a one piece hull / keel design with a modified full design with a full skeg before the rudder. Laid up as a single unit with reinforcement added to higher stress areas. All bulkheads are properly tabbed / glassed-in to the deck and to hull. Boats of this era were commonly overbuilt to heavier standards and therefore provide solid, sturdy hulls.
Hull color is white, with brighwork.
Comfortable teak interior with master stateroom aft and guest cabin forward. Two heads, one with separate shower stall and one with shower inside. Full galley and spacious salon with U shaped settee and bench settee opposite. Separate captains berth / cabin on starboard to be used as a 3rd cabin or with 2 (upper & lower) watch berths. Separate navigation station.
Note: Impressive List of Upgrades to this boat, included in the Listing.
Owned by the same owner for close to 20 years. This boat has been equipped and is a veteran of offshore sail voyages. It is equipped with a Monitor Self-Steering Wind Vane. A spacious, well designed and balanced Pedrick cruiser.
- Original specifications when this boat was built was that renowned designer, Dave Pedrick was to design a boat with "exceptional performance and ease of handling combined with structural integrity". The interior design features two private double staterooms with a 3rd additional accommodations midships. The Master aft has a full queen walkaround bed. The Forward stateroom has a full double berth slanted into the starboard side. The midships cabin has an upper and lower berth. The port settee forms into a single bunk/ berth. The starboard U shaped dinette has a lowering table that allows for the entire settee to become a double berth. Each of the 3 cabins has direct access to a head. Therefore, in a pinch, this boat can sleep 9 people in berths . The 47 provides for light and ventilation through 9 hatches and 6 dorade vents plus additional opening ports. Satin finished teak is the style, which provides a rich warmth and comfort. U shaped galley is conveniently places on the port side and provides security when cooking underway. A dorade vent and opening port allow for fresh air. The forward facing navigation station is amidships on the starboard side. The profile of the boat is quite handsome and low even though it is a center cockpit model, the look is quite appealing. Cutter rigged. Modified full keel with a full skeg attaching the rudder, insure a feeling of security at sea.
- Upgrades and Additions
- The Yacht has been properly maintaine and upgraded as needed. 1.) New house batteries (2) 220 amp hr. AGU maintenance free, in 2012. 2.) New Heavy Duty Windlass Maxwell VWC 1500, in 2010. 3.) New 5/16" galvanized anchor chain; 225' in 2010. 4.) Engine exhaust hot section replaced in 2010. 5.) Edson Steering cable system rebuilt with New stainless chain, wire rope,etc., in 2010. 6.) New Cockpit Dodger in 2010. 7.) Rudder completly rebuilt in 2009. 8.) Entire bottom taken down to FRP layer and 7 coats Interlux System applied, plus Bottom coat, in 2008. 9.) All standing rigging replaced at Fairhavn Shipyard with S/S 1x19 wire in 2007.
- Grunert Refrigeration AC compressor. DC compressor could be easily installed. Force 10, 3 burner propane stove Microwave oven Water heater 6 Gal. Pressurized water system Galley is located on port side, aft of the salon. Secure design while at sea. Ample storage is integrated for typical stores of gear and provisions.
- Electronics / Navigation
- Robertson Auto Pilot ICom 55 VHF Westinghouse 1000 Sat Phone Garmin Sat 152 GPS Furuno 1830 Radar 12 nm range SSB 222 Offshore radio Furuno Remote Radar Display FMD 811 Furnuo RP110 Chartplotter DataMarine Depth Sounder Furuno Chartplotter Repeater Speed & Distance Log DateMarine WInd instruments Ritchie 6" Compass - refurbished in 2012
- Main power is supplied by a reliable Perkins 4-108 diesel rated at 50 Hp. Normal fuel consumption rate is 6/10 gal/p/hr. New Exhaust riser replaced in 2010 on main engine. Northern Lights 6 Kw generator 2 Electric auto bilge pumps and 1 manual bilge pump Extra propeller Edson cable steering - Rebuilt 2010 Fire extinguishing system Fume Detector Auto Shut offs - Fuel and Stove Bilge Blower in engine compartment 1 Sea Land Vaccum Flush Head (Electric), & one manual Head, with Y valves for pumpout or to holding tank. Holding tank is 20 US gal.
- The CL47 offers both AC and DC systems. AC has shore power cord with 30 amp service and a Northern Lights 6 Kw generator with 2255 hrs. DC system has two batteries with 400 amp hrs. (2 New 220 amp batteries, AGU maintenance free - 2012 ) and a parallel switch. Separate battery for engine start. All electrical wiring and circuits are led to a main electrical panel with gauges and with circuit breakers. Century Battery Charger 15 amps. Ample Battery Charger 55 amps. Power Energy Monitering System. Heart Inverter
- Deck Equipment
- Main holding gear is a 60# Bruce anchor. There is another Fortress 40# anchor. Windlass is a Maxwell VWC1500 (installed 2010) deck model, with 225' 5/16th chain. Chain is galvanized and NEW in 2010. Monitor Self-steering Wind Vane mounted on transom. Stainless steel bow pulpit and railings, with S/S stanchions & lifelines Teak decks Full navigational lights & spreader lights Life jackets and full fenders and docking lines Cockpit Dodger New in 2010, and a winter cover
- Sail - Rigging Gear
- This CL 47 is rigged as a Cutter, with stainless steel, 1 x19 wire standing rigging. All standing rigging replaced at Fairhavn Shipyard 2007. Cruise equipped. Manual boomvang. Hood Roller Furling on the genoa headsail. Mainsail, 140% Genoa (2007), Staysail (2006), Storm Trysail (2006), Stormsail. Aluminum alloy mast & boom Mast height above the waterline is 64' 6". Sail area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Owner has owned and enjoyed cruising this boat for many years. He has kept up with the maintenance and had the ability to upgrade the boat as needed. Please notice the list of major Upgrades in a previous section. The upgrades include having the rudder rebuilt; all the standing rigging replaced; new dodger; steering rebuilt; entire bottom stripped and barrier coated and bottom painted; etc. This is indicative of the type of commitment the owner has had to keep the boat seaworthy. Considering the state of affairs in the marine world, this well priced, commodious boat, designed by one of the world's finest designers and built by an experienced Shipyard, represents an opportunity to get into a fast sailing, comfortable boat that will service its new owner for many years to come.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SOMETIME is winter stored in Eliot, ME. Can be seen with some notice. Please call Central Agent for showings.