- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Yacht is “Turn Key”, and ready to go now. One of Ocean’s best selling models ever. She has been carefully maintained and updated by a professional captain. Low hours and all records available for your inspection. Partial TRADE proposals are encouraged. Owner’s needs have changed, and wants a smaller boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You board into the custom installed teak cockpit. Enter starboard side sliding door - Breakfast bar with bar stools to starboard; L-shaped sofa to port; Galley one step down to starboard; Master Stateroom forward with queen berth and private Head and shower; Two Guest Staterooms - One with upper / lowers and one with side-by-side single berths. Teak and holly flooring throughout.
- Main Salon
- Bar Chair Carpeting Mini-blinds Wallpaper Telephone jack Corian countertopsSettee Storage Stereo system Cable TV hookups Air conditioning w/ controls Freezer TV
- Ice maker Microwave oven Central vacuum system Pressure, dockside fresh water system Water heater Refrigerator w/ freezer Electric stove
- Master Stateroom
- Mirror Carpeting Wallpaper Night stand Hanging locker Under bed storage Head Shower Queen berth Under bed drawer Air conditioning w/ controls
- Guest Staterooms
- Carpeting Wallpaper Hanging locker Twin berths Air conditioning Under bed drawer
- Anchor (2) Helm seats Spreader lights Navigation lights Coast Guard approved safety package Bow pulpit Transom door Fiberglass Deck Full Flybridge curtains (new forward panels) Fresh water, salt water, pressure deck wash down system
- Electronics & Helm
- ICOM VHF radios (2) JRC radar Robertson AP 11 autopilot Garmin chart plotter Garmin 210 GPS Maps Danforth 4” Compass Full enclosure, new panels 2011
- 8 KW Westerbeke generator, 50 Amp, 220 volt, 1500 hrs Batteries Dockside cables 12v DC electrical system 220v AC electrical system Automatic, manual battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Fuel filters Air seps Oil transfer system Oil pressure alarm Fresh water cooling Engine temperature alarm Reverse cycle air conditioner Twin I/B Diesel 450 hp. 1983 General Motors 671 TI's 1250 hrs. (port rebuild – 300hrs) Emergency crash pump valves Trim tabs (2) Bilge blowers fire control system Engine fuel shut-off valve Thermal, acoustical insulation Bridge, Cockpit engine controls Glendenning engine synchronizers (3) Automatic, manual bilge pumps
- Broker's Comments
- Let’s make a deal. Partial trades are encouraged. Realistic owner wants a smaller boat. Give me a call. Easy to show in New Gretna, convenient to Atlantic City and Philadelphia airports. Courtesy showings easily accommodated.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.