- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
.Will be displayed at the Miami Boat Show February 14th - 18th
- Custom made 2010 YellowFin 42 ft. center console. Triple 350 4-Stroke Yamaha's, 1050 total HP. One of a kind! Features: Upper helm Marlin station with protective railing and easy climbing ladder Stunning teak finish Entire floor removable carpet Teak table Bulkhead mounted cleats for under-gunrail cap storage. State of the art Garmin touch-screen electronics lower and upper helm stations Stereo with iPod interface and wired for music videos throughout Autopilot, searchlight, night vision camera. Bow thruster, finger touch steering and throttles. Diesel generator Air conditioning Bathroom and shower Multiple ca nvas options: helm "phone booth" with clear glass, side wind screen curtains, full boat cinching cover, forward screened tent area with 7ft tall framed clearance capable of withstanding 50 knot cruise. Ventilated hull 12 ft wide bow beam for extraordinary ride and dryness. Includes custom $20,000 tri-axle trailer with lowered axles for legal height. Extended Warranty thru March, 2016
- Sleeps two in full sized bed with possible two additional kid sized bunks.
- Shower Sink and toilet A/C - D/C powered refrigerator Insulated cooler storage Instant hot water heater
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Custom teak finish on gunrail cap Foot rest Table Cabin steps Triple ventilated hull Brownie's Third Lung compressor diving system installed
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Three Garmin 5215 and 5212 touch screen navigation systems 4k HD digital domb radar Sounder network hub Great Lakes, Florida and Bahamas region 3D graphics cards XM satelite weather with live images Icom hailer and VHF upper and lower stations Simrad AP24 NVTI 1010 night vision camera Seatrax GPS security tracking system Clarion stereo with iPod sound and video interface for throughout.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Diesel Generator Tri-switch windlass with 600ft of line including 65ft of hardened stainless steel chain Air conditioning with heat
- Electrical System
- State of the art wiring 4 closed cell batteries Dual smart-charger systems GFCI throughout
- Additional Equipment
- Underwater lights Under gunrail lights Under T-Top multi-shade lights LED spreader lights Flush-mounted and rocket launcher rod holders Raw water and fresh water washdowns interior Fresh hot/cold water washdowns and shower stations at bow and stern.
- Fishing Equipment Dive/snorkel equipment Kayak Soft pack coolers Tools Kayak PFD's Flags
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.