- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Marlago FS Cuddy
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This beautiful, well-kept 2005 Jefferson Marlago FS Cuddy with twin Yamaha 300 HPDI outboard engines has a narrow-beam console with high-performance hull and is an agile, low-profile cuddy. The owner spared no expense while maintaining this vessel. All seating was newly upholstered three months ago. Other notable features include: a removable rear seat, in-deck fish boxes, console seat with cooler, flip-up helm seat, fresh and saltwater washdowns, pop-up cleats, and an enclosed head with pull-out shower. She also has Raymarine electronics, Taco Outriggers, Vac-U-Flush head, and a T-top.
- Cuddy Cabin w/ V-Berth Forward Bi-Fold Cabin Door Rod Racks Cabin Lights Storage Shelves Forward Hatch Enclosed Vac-U-Flush Head Vanity w/ Hand Shower Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Main Deck / Console
- Console F/G T-Top w/Gold Rocket Launchers Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Tall Windshield Overhead Electronics Box Built-In Footrest Cooler Seats Forward Flush Mounted Cup Holders Deck Low Profile SS Hand Rails SS Pop-Up Cleats Flush Mounted Rod Holders Flush Mounted Cup Holders Courtesy Lights Fold Down Aft Bench Seat Bait Well Bait-Prep Fish Boxes Transom Door Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down Transom Shower Swim Ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- SS Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob 12v Outlet Helm Bench Seat w/ Storage Below Gold Rocket Launchers Large Glove Twin Raymarine C-80 Screens Raymarine Radar C-80 Raymarine GPS C-80 Simrad Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF Clarion Radio Remote Windlass Control Helm Yamaha Instruments: Fuel, Speed, Tachometers Trim Tabs Navigation Lights Horn
- Twin Yamaha 300 HPDI Outboards
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.