- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- EFI 454
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A truly unique fishing platform designed for the hardcore angler. The 33 Blackfin was a staple in her class. The rugged hull design featuring a tapered deep V is designed for running in the worst of sea conditions. The boat racks straight up sea and down with limited rolling. She is fully equipped with a custom Rybovich tower with full controls, outriggers, (7) rod holders on the gunnels, and deck fitting for a fighting chair/rocket launcher. This boat is a fishing machine and the best price on the market
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Teak covering boards and deck Starboard side helm Port side seating Wood cabinetry with ample storage around vessel Refrigerator located adjacent to helm Cockpit engine hatches for easy access and extra seating capacity Full cockpit cover Forward V- Berth with deck head and wrap around seating Rod Storage
- 7 rod Holders Aft transom Scuppers Deck mount for fighting chair/rocket launcher Deck hatches for storage Cockpit cover Available hull side discharge for live well
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno GPS 1650 Windlass VHF Shore Power cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusaders EFI 454’s 325 hp. 300 hrs. since overhaul 2 yr. old risers 4 new bilge pumps New fuel pumps ($1000.00)
- Broker's Comments
- The 33 Blackfin Cary-Hull Combi is an unbelievable performance machine for the RIGHT price. Boat needs some cosmetic work done inside the gunnels but there are ZERO major issues to be concerned with Hull is in excellent shape and a serious performer. It was originally designed for offshore racing. The tower is fully functional with controls. The boat is turnkey and ready to go but would also make an excellent winter project. Cruises at 3100 rpm’s at 23 knots. Burning 14 GPH. Owner recently spent $3,000 on upgrades and fluid maintenance. This is the best opportunity on the market to own an original masterpiece.
- Owner will consider a trade for a small center console with single outboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.