- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2004 Sail Drive Volvo Penta
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
She's the easiest catamaran in her size range for single handling as all lines lead to the helm station (with electric winch) along with a self tacking jib that makes it a breeze for coming about.
Well equipped 40' Manta cruising catamaran that has never been chartered. The interior layout is designed to accommodate up to six people in three staterooms to port and starboard (two queen size, one double).
Complete galley for extended cruising, 400 watts of solar panels and charging systems keep all equipment going while cruising in paradise. Full electronics package including new 2006 Garmin 3210 GPS w/ color chartplotter, bottom sonar, weather and 36 mile radar. Also included is a 2004 12' Caribe center console hard bottom tender with 2004 40hp Nissan outboard, steering and controls. Deeper Season is in excellent overall condition. She has been extensively upgraded by her knowledgeable owners. This is a 1996 hull with all major electronic and mechanical systems 2004 or newer.
Major Systems added, upgraded or replaced:
2004 Engines, repowered with twin 40HP Volvo Penta Diesels
2010 Mast removed, repainted, standing rigging serviced
2006 Chartplotter, Garmin 3210 color
2006 Radar, Garmin 36 mile integrated w/chartplotter
2011 All steering system cables and fittings new
2012 Auto Pilot, Raymarine Linear Drive w/ SmartPilot X-10 Corepack
2012 Displays, Raymarine’s newest i70 network series
2010 VHF w/AIS receiver, Garmin A300
2011 WiFi range extender w/on-board hotspot
2011 SSB Shortwave, Kenwood
2010 Heads, Electric (Port & Starboard), Jabsco model 37245
2006 Aft 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
2012 Main Cabin 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
2010 Complete Refrigeration System
2010 Wash Down Pump, high volume and pressure
2011 Water Heater and engine heat exchanger hoses
2012 Numerous cabin lights replaced with LED units
- Vessel walk thru
- Vessel Walkthru Enter the spacious cockpit through Manta's trademark aluminum radar platform/dinghy davits. Helm is bulkhead mounted to port. Entry way to the main salon with L shaped settee, large adjustable high/ low dining table and U-shaped galley with large countertops and storage cabinets. Raised salon and expansive windows offers unparalleled views. Port hull is owners cabin with queen size berth, private electric head with large shower, medicine cabinet and loads of storage. Starboard hull guest quarters with queen berth aft, double forward and head. Electric heads with 20 gallon holding tanks, "Y" valves, and macerator pumpouts. Trampoline deck forward for relaxing and all sail controls lead aft to helm. Additional library shelves built into hull to starboard
- Master Stateroom has queen berth facing fore and aft. Head area with separate stall shower. Cedar lined hanging closet, drawer space and storage locker. Guest staterooms fore and aft have queen cabin and double berths and shared access to guest head with separate shower. Large bookcase shelving amidship in starboard hull. Solar powered hatch ventilators PORT HULL: Master suite with queen berth. Select Comfort adjustable firmness mattress for master berth. Settee with storage under Cedar lined hanging locker (4) drawers & (2) cabinets Reading lights & overhead light Opening overhead hatch and port lights Master head with large shower. Silent Deluxe electric head, new 2009. Opening overhead hatch and portlight STARBOARD HULL: Double cabin forward with settee Queen cabin aft with settee. Cedar lined hanging lockers. Built in drawers and cabinets Reading lights & overhead lights Opening overhead hatches and portlights Guest head with separate shower. Silent Deluxe electric head Four shelf bookcase with retainers in center section.
- Nuvel countertops with double stainless steel sink, Delta faucet w/ hose. Large capacity freezer with 12 VDC refrigerator/ freezer with temperature controls for refrigerator and freezer. 2010 Entire refrigeration system replaced with Fridg a Boat and digitil controls. Seaward Princess 3-burner propane stove with oven GE microwave. Blender Pots, pans, utensils, dishes and silverware Teak and holly flooring. Pressure water system. (2) Fire extinguishers 6 gallon water heater
- Chart table with light & chart storage Large curved dinette seats eight comfortably Adjustable high/ low dining table Storage behind & below dinette Built-in LED night lighting.
- Aluminum radar arch, cockpit hardtop with dodger Radar arch and aluminum hardtop in very good condition. Newer Magma stainless steel propane barbecue grill Edson steering wheel, adjustable caption's chair with arm rests & adj. footrest Lewmar anchor windlass with helm control & fwd hand held remote. Secondary Danforth anchor with 50' chain 300' rode Stainless steel bow roller with anchor locker anchor Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with wheel brake. Adjustable Helmsman chair with foot rest Cockpit lounge. Storage below cockpit lounge Stainless steel stanchions with double life lines and port and starboard boarding gates. Stainless steel cabin top rails, cockpit rails, and transom rails. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat. Escape hatch. Six Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens. Eight Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens. Four large foredeck lockers and one fwd anchor chain locker. PVC mesh trampoline, new 2006. Non skid on all deck surfaces. Molded swim steps port and starboard. Freshwater cockpit washdown and hot & cold transom shower. (3) fiberglass storage boxes, new 2005 Port & starboard rocket launcher rod holders Salon window protection covers new 2005 Dinghy davits with 6 to 1 snatch blocks lead to main electric winch
- Dinghy / Tender
- 2004 12' Caribe center console hard bottom inflatable tender 2004 40hp Nissan outboard with controls, tilt & trim Fishfinder w/ depth and water temp Built-in fuel tank Padded seating w/ backrest & storage under Bimini top. Anchor w/ line Anchor & running lights, USCG safety package Fishing pole, trolling equipment & mounted rod holder Spare prop for outboard.
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten main sail with dual reef points and self storing sail cover. Fully battened self tacking jib, new 2004 Downhaul lead to cockpit. Lazy jacks. Rigid Boomvang and Boom Brake for controlled jibe. New runing rigging 2005 Mast resealed 2009 All halyards, sheets, and reef lines have cockpit stoppers. Harken 44 two speed electric self tailing winch with emergency manual hand crank. Baby side stays. Spare main halyard and spare manual mast winch.
- (2) 200amp/hr GE1 solar panels mounted on cockpit hard top, new 2006 3-Stage Xantrex solar controller 40amp battery charger. Four house batteries Two starting batteries Pro-Watt 1500 inverter Battery parallel switch Dockside 110v electrical power with 30amp power cords and 50amp splitter.
- Electronics Navagation
- New 2006 Garmin 3210 GPS w/ color chartplotter, sonar, integrated 36mi radar ST400 auto pilot, new a/p compass replaced 2009. Autohelm digital depth gauge Autohelm speed/ log/ water temp data Raymarine ST60 wind direction/ speed indicator Secondary Garmin 125 GPS w/ depth & fishfinder Standard Horizon VHF radio w/ scanner JVC AM/FM stereo w/ 12-Disc CD changer, new salon speakers 2009. Bose outdoor speakers. Dockside phone and cable TV hook-up. Silva compass Model 406 EPIRB
- Twin 40hp Volvo diesel engines with Volvo sail drives, new 2004 Counter rotating Volvo folding props with line cutters. New shafts & seals and new zinks Sept. 2009 CruiseAir reverse cycle 16,000BTU salon & fwd stateroom air conditioning system w/ digital controls. CruiseAir reverse cycle 8,000BTU aft staterooms air conditioning system w/ digital controls, new 2003 Pull/pull cable steering system. Emergency tiller. Engine room blowers. Two high capacity electric bilge pumps with float switches and two manual bilge pumps. Racor fuel/water separators. Engine control panels in cockpit. Single-lever shift/throttles. Remote shut-off for propane. Baffled aluminum water tank with remote gauge and deck fitting. Baffled aluminum fuel tank with remote gauge and deck fitting. (2) 20 gallon polyethylene holding tanks with y-valve, level gauge, macerator pump and deck fitting. 20 lb. propane bottle with gauge in vented locker.
- All manuals, maintenance history and cruising logs.
- IMPROVEMENTS MADE IN 2010 Mast painted, replaced refrigeration system, added digital controls to refrigeration system, installed new foredeck and steaming LED lights, installed new Garmin A300 VHF radio with AIS receiver, connected to chart plotter, updated chart plotter with new chip, installed Xantrex battery monitor,Upgraded Jib Lead Block, Replaced emergency hatch, added shelves in forward starboard closet, modified fridge compartment to prevent frost buildup, new rudder shaft logs seals installed, complete new steering system, new starboard engine battery, ne water pumps bothe engines, rebuilt starboard engine, new sink faucets (galley, cockpit and both heads), new engine alarms electronics and panels (port & starboard),new hot water tank, new hose from engine to hot water tank, Rewired electrical panel and upgraded wiring, LED lighting 2 in master and 2 in main salon, renovated and detailed bothe engine compartments, new port head, overboard valve & thru hull, new staboard transducer 200khz, port engine: new muffler, new exaust hoses, Replaced exaust thru hull. IMPROVEMENTS MADE IN 2011 New main sail stack pack installed, new fans in main salon and guest cabins, New AM/Fm radio, New cockpit radio speakers. IMPROVEMENTS MADE IN 2012 New salon cushions, New side curtains, installed single side band systeminstalled new extended range wifi-hotspot, new cockpit storage hatch covers, installed new Raymarine ST 6000 Autopilot with P70 control head, SP X-10 computer & type 1 linear drive, replaced two lights in stb. cabin with LEDs, new port sail drive clutch, new digital transducer installed port side (235 khz), new electronic instruments (depth, autopilot, new flat panel TV instaled salon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB cell 443 880 2765 (prefered) E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org