- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great opportunity to own a very clean 53 OCEAN with CAT POWER 3408s. This sport fish has been captain-maintained and shows extremely well. She has a beautiful salon, nice cockpit with fighting chair, teak cover boards and accommodations include two queen berth state rooms and a third with over-under bunks.
Owner will consider trade for large center console like a Yellowfin, SeaVee or similar.
Present all offers!
- Broker Comments
- This is a well maintained 53 Ocean with CAT Power engines , Vetus bow thruster, Sat TV with flat screen. Great accommodations with midship master and VIP queen forward with ensuite head. The third stateroom has over/under bunks. TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED! Owner looking to trade for newer center console or express!
- Flybridge and Electronics
- New carpet Furuno 72 mile radar flat screens bow thruster (2) Icom M502 VHF Radio Northstar 962 GPS Plotter Interphase GPS Plotter Simrad AP300 Auto Pilot Furuno FCV582 Color Fish Finder DVD/MP3 Player Newer 48" LCD TV in Salon
- Main Salon
- The 53 Ocean has an extremely nice layout with beautiful cherry interior. As you enter the spacious main salon, you are immediately impressed with design and tastefully done decor with rich cherry wood accents. There is nice off-white carpet with neutral tones and nice throw rugs, beautiful ultra leather L-shaped sofa with hidden rod storage. As you look to starboard there is a dinette and nice wet bar. She has an upgraded flat screen, nice dinette, and shows very well throughout.
- Master Stateroom, VIP Queen and upper and lower bunks
- Two queen berths is hard to find on a sport fish! T he midship master stateroom features a walk around queen berth with large private head and shower. This layout offers much better accommodations for your VIP guests. The VIP stateroom is forward and finished in nice teak cabinetry. The second queen allows for comfort for friends and family with a hanging locker, drawers and separate AC with controls. The third stateroom has great storage and very nice soft goods with upper and lower berths and hanging locker.
- Galley and Dinette
- The galley is impressive and well designed with teak furnishings and teak/holly flooring. The newer Oceans are designed very similarly and haven't changed because its a great layout and design. under-counter both refrigerator & freezer Corian counter tops Kitchenaid four-burner stove Sharp microwave/convection oven full size sink with hot water disposal and dishwasher trash compactor microwave with convection oven
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Powered with 3408 CATs with 2400 hours and has been well maintained throughout her life. She is fast, reliable and features nice decor. Caliente is ready for her next owner. The engine room shows well and has micro commander controls (08-12) (only 2 months old) with h ydraulic steering . This boat has been upgraded to 1-1/2" shafts with drip-less shaft seals. She has an a utomatic halon system, e ngine synchronizers, f reshwater cooling, dual Racor filters, oil transfer system, engine room gauges, e mergency fuel shut vales, (two) bilge blowers, halon system, i nternal sea strainers, and spare props.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer email@example.com 954-445-2290 cell My Biography Page