- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REGULL EAGLE IS THE PERFECT LIVEABOARD OR READY FOR COASTAL CRUISING ...
VERY WELL MAINTAINED WITH A MOTIVATED OWNER!
POSSIBLE SHORT TERM SUBLEASE AVAILABLE IN DANA POINT
The Californian cockpit motor yacht is a good looking well appointed yacht with a huge light and airy salon recently upgraded. Upgrades include: New carpet and padding throughout entire boat, aft deck and fly bridge, newly upholstered ultra leather fabrics, four new flat screen TVs, entertainment system, and refinished teak throughout. New reverse cycle heating and air conditioning and a new 400 gallon a day water-maker.
Aft state room with center queen size bed and lots of storage, including head with separate stall shower and plenty of storage. Forward stateroom with full size bed, separate head with stall shower. Down galley with everything needed for extended days offshore or at the docks preparing meals and entertaining.The aft deck and flybridge are fully enclosed with new isenglass. Nice cockpit with enough room to fish off.
CALL TO SET AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS CALIFORNIAN!
PRICE JUST REDUCED 10,000 FOR QUICK SALE
- The first thing noticed on this beautiful yacht when entering from the aft deck is an open salon with windows to port,starboard and forward with a rich walnut and teak interior. Seating for 6 adults Lots of cabinets with teak and glass doors Plenty of storage for everything needed to travel or live aboard New 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air conditioning New 400 gallon-a- day water-maker Down galley gives the chef everything needed to prepare meals with plenty of counter space The forward stateroom has a separate A/C unit and private head with stall shower Aft stateroom has a queen size center bed with teak cabinets to port, a beautiful vanity with mirrors and plenty of storage to starboard, as well as a private head with vanity plenty of storage and a separate stall shower
- Norcold stand up refrigerator and freezer GE Profile stainless steel convection oven Black and Decker space saver coffee maker Cuisinart toaster oven Dual, deep stainless steel sink 3-burner 120 volt stove top Hot and cold pressure water Nice counter tops with teak over head and under counter storage Large teak pantry with plenty of storage for everything needed Over head and under counter lighting
- Standard Horizon VHF radio Cetrek Auto Pilot Sitex 10" GPS/Plotter Landmark Knot log Antris 36 Mile 4 Kw radar Remote control for windlass Full compliment of engine gauges on bridge Standard Horizon Loud Hailer Intercom system Lowrance depth sounder Glendinning engine controls 5" Ritchie compass 12 volt cigar lighter 12 volt rope lighting on aft bridge deck Kenwood stereo system NEW built-in 26" Toshiba flat screen TV in the salon, built-in VHS, VCR, recorder and stereo systems. NEW flat screen TVs with satellite systems in the forward state room, aft stateroom and flybridge
- 120/12 volt electrical panel with breakers 8.5 Kw Westerbeke Genset with remote control panel in salon (2) 8 D batteries for engine start (1) 27 series dedicated battery for genset 2 Kw Inverter/charger with (6) 6 volt batteries in series for house bank Remote panel in salon 40 Amp 3 stage smart charger for engine and genset batteries Windlass with 100' chain and 200' of rode with remote on flybridge Stern anchor with 50' chain and 100' of rode (2) 30 Amp shore power cables Bonding system Battery Parallel switches NEW Spectra MPC 5000, 400 Gallons per day water maker. NEW 16,000 BTU Cruise Air, reverse cycle heat and air condition unit for salon and aft cabin Cruisers A/C unit in forward stateroom 120/12 volt lighting GFI protected electrical circuits 120 volt ice-maker on flybridge with stainless steel sink and pressure water 15 gallon hot water heater Bennett trim tabs Hynautic hydraulic steering
- Enclosed aft bridge deck Full enclosures, aft deck and flybridge with Rino glass and new canvas Enclosed flybridge is 3 steps up from the salon; with ice maker and a flat screen TV ALL of the teak railing and covering boards have been stripped and varnished
- Additional Information
- This yacht has been well maintained and in excellent condition. Engines and gears serviced on a regular schedule Heat exchangers just removed and serviced All batteries were replaced within the last year The bottom has been completely stripped, sanded and painted Dripless shaft seals installed Service records available with purchase agreement
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT: DAVE ULRICH DIRECT 949-412-9100