New To The Market! Don't miss this very rare opportunity to buy an immaculate 70' Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht. Without question the absolute best package in a 70' Hatteras on the market today! Meticulously maintained and upgraded by an experienced yachtsman. Loaded with CUSTOM FEATURES this Hatteras is ready to go and shows beautifully! Used in FRESH WATER and Heated Winter Stored since 2002, you wont find a 70' Hatteras in better condition.
Sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Hatteras has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy Motor Yachts and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Hatteras like this! Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions, this 4 stateroom layout can accommodate up to 8 guests. A beautiful ensemble ready to cruise today. If you are in the market for an Immaculate Hatteras Sport Deck, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
FRESH WATER USED SINCE 2002!!
CUSTOM HYDRAULIC MAST FOR LOW BRIDGES!!
CUSTOM HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATFORM!!
UPGRADED 28HP AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER!!
CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM!!
UPGRADED SEALAND VACUFLUSH TOILET SYSTEM!!
NEW HULL PAINT!!
ENGINES HAVE UNDER 470 HOURS!!
CUSTOM FROM FACTORY EXTENDED AND WIDENED FLYBRIDGE!!
CUSTOM PIPEWELDERS HARDTOP!!
FULL FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSURE!!
INDOOR HEATED WINTER STORED EVERYEAR SINCE 2002!!
MAINTAINED WITH AN OPEN CHECK BOOK!!
- Boarding from the Cockpit you are greeted with largest combination in aft deck, cockpit and swimplatform in any 70' Hatteras on the market today. With plenty of room to entertain in absolute comfort and a great place to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Transom stairs makes accessing the cockpit a breeze and cockpit door to access the large hydraulic swim platform a breeze. (6) Rod Holders Hydraulic Swim Platform Stairs to Aft Deck Cockpit Transom Door Hot and Cold Shower 110v outlets for electric reels Aft Deck Stanchions Speakers
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is very spacious and comfortable. The decor is light and opens up the room for entertaining. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. You will find refined detailing throughout the yacht. An L shaped sofa that provides plenty of comfortable seating for guests. A custom bar has been installed forward with a built in entertainment system, a perfect nook to relax and enjoy a movie. TV and Entertainment System Large L Shaped Sofa w/ Storage Under (2) Arm Chair's Coffee Tables Wet Bar with Ice Maker Custom Wine and Glass Storage Air-Conditioning Custom mini wood Blinds Rope Accent Lighting Upholstered Valances Carpeting Overhead Lighting
- Dining Room
- Incredibly designed and laid out by Hatteras, this 70 CPMY has a Custom Formal Dining Table with seating for four located in the forward section of the Main Salon. A second location for informal dining or a great place to serve breakfast is located directly across from the galley. A u-shaped dinette that comfortably seats 6 and also has storage below for extended trips.
- The galley is found on the main deck between main salon and the pilothouse. Fully furnished, this u-shaped galley is sure to satisfy even the most discerning guests. Functional and well laid out a perfect design to serve everyone that comes aboard! Full Size Refrigerator and Freezer Four Burner Electric stove/oven Dishwasher Corian Counter Tops Wood Flooring Nutone Food Center Microwave Washer and Dryer
- Master Cabin
- The full beam master stateroom is located aft with his & her heads, split by shower and jacuzzi tub. Equipped with a centerline spacious king size berth centered with an upholstered headboard. Plenty of drawer storage and a cedar lined closet. All the comforts of home with an entertainment center and desk conveniently located within. Full Beam Master Centerline King Size Bed Walkin Cedar Closet Built In Vanity Flat Screen TV Excellent Storage Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Controls 2 Port and 2 Starboard Port Lights Custom Blinds & Window Treatments Full Length Mirror Ensuite Head with Large Shower and Jacuzzi Tub Sealand Vacuflush Toilets Marble floors His & Hers Large Mirrored Medicine Cabinets Corian Countertops w/ Molded Sinks
- Forward past the lower helm and down the stairs aft you enter the VIP Stateroom. The elegance, comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. Twin berths are easily accessible. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. A private ensuite head is accessible and has been upgraded with a large shower and jacuzzi tub for maximum relaxation while onboard. Twin Beds 2 Cedar Lined Closets 14 Drawers for Storage Lamp Flat Screen TV Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning control Port Holes En-suite Head with Shower and Jacuzzi Tub Corian Molded Sink Sealand Vacuflush Toilet
- Forward Guest Cabin
- The forward guest stateroom is accessed through the guest companion way. This comfortable and spacious stateroom has a queen walkaround berth and easily accessible head with shower. Recently remodeled, the forward guest cabin is tastefully decorated and has state of the art amenities including a LCD TV that rests beautifully on the wall. A full hanging wardrobe and drawers on either side of the bed provide plenty of storage while onboard. Queen Size Bed Cedar Closet Flat Screen TV Excellent Storage Head with Shower Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Control Sealand Vacuflush Toilet
- Port Guest Stateroom
- The fourth stateroom is accessed via the guest companionway to port. This comfortable stateroom features over and under bunks. An ensuite full head and shower is conveniently located within. Overhead lighting Air-Conditioning Drawer Storage Closet Storage Stall Shower Sealand Vacuflush Toilet
- Pilot House
- Easy access from the main deck level or from either the port or starboard side doors is the Lower Helm Station. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Hatteras can supply. Furuno 72 mile radar Northstar 962 Robertson AP 200DL autopilot Datamarine 3000 depth finder Sea 156 VHF w/ remote microphone Trimble navigation Navtrac GPS Northstar 800 GPS ACR spot light remote Dytek sea water temperature Niad stabilizers controler Furuno weather fax Datamarine 3200 navigator Sea 225 SSB/Radio telephone Custom AC Distribution panel and switch
- The flybridge is easily accessed via a set of stairs from the pilot house, an absolute perfect place to cruise while underway or take the sun. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of cushions to lounge on and enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. For added comfort the flybridge has been equipped with a full enclosure. Custom Extended and widened flybridge that allow for additional seating Custom Pipewelders fiberglass hard top Fiberglass wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker Flybridge courtesy lights Eight person life raft Low profile Marquipt 1,500lb. davit Tender chocks Flybridge Electronics: Custom helm Northstar 962 Northstar 800 GPS Sea 156 VHF- remote microphone Furuno color sounder Datamarine depth 3030 ACR spot light remote Robertson AP 200DC autopilot Naiad controls Hailer Sony CD player with four speakers
- Deck Equipment
- The forward decks are accessed from the pilothouse through the port and starboard side doors. Leading forward to the very clean and well laid out fore deck. A built in bench seat for comfort while cruising and a large sun lounge area. Everything is provided for safe cruising. Galley Maid Anchor Windlass (2) Danforth Anchors Bow pulpit Flares PFD's Life Ring Lines Fenders 28hp American Bow Thruster Large Sunpad on Bow w/Cushions Bow Bench Seating Fresh water wash down system
- Engine Room
- Access to the engine room is easy through the passageway that leads to the master stateroom. Unlike most split engine room design's this 70' has a very spacious full beam engine room. Excellent access to all the machinery making it very easy to service all the equipment. The generators are stored in there own room and access to them is made via the guest cabin sole. Detroit Diesel 12v92TA DDEC's Port Engine Recently Rebuilt w/ 4 appx. hours Naiad 54 stabilizers Water maker Inc water 850 gpd watermaker Dual Racor filters Crash pumps Oil change system Engine room gauges Block heater Halon fire control system Sea strainers Engine Room Fans Fuel Transfer pump Air compressor Engine synchronizers Trim tabs System Engine alarm & emergency engine stop Fuel shut off valve on engines
- Electrical Sytems
- The generator room is located forward on the lower level. 50 amp glendinning cablemaster shore power cords Twin Onan 20kw Generators with soundshield 12V battery charger (bridge) 24V battery charger (engine room) Hot water heater Panasonic Phone System Throughout Vessel Cellular Phone connected to the Panasonic Phone System Onboard perimeter security system
- Don't miss this very rare opportunity to buy this very rare fresh water used 70' Hatteras CPMY. Without question the absolute best package in a 70' Hatteras on the market today with many custom features. Meticulously maintained by an experienced yachtsman, this Hatteras is ready to go and shows beautifully. Indoor heaterd stored every winter since 2002, you wont find a Hatteras in better condition. Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today!
- Owners personal effects including the tender. A thorough list will be provided upon request and includes the below item(s). Personal Photos & Art Jet ski
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Maintained by a Meticulous Owner, this is without question the nicest Hatteras CPMY on the market! The most functional layout made by Hatteras in this size range. Don't miss this opportunity to buy this immaculate pedigree Hatteras that has been upgraded with custom features. Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org