- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This lightly used, one owner 30' Grady White Marlin is ready to head offshore! This boat is arguably the best rideing 30' on the water. The hull is Grady White SeaV2, this is the design by C. Raymond Hunt Associates, the originators of the modified deep vee. This design provides top performance in ride and efficiency. This boat is loaded with all the right gear. The 3 KW Westerbeke generator to keep the A/C on during the hot days fishing, great electronics package including Furuno 36 mile radar, GPS, Garmin plotter with 3-D bottom and a fuel management system. The boat also comes with 2 Penn extendable arm electric downriggers. The comings around the cockpit are 1 year old. and a 275 qt. fish box. So, if you are looking for legendary dependability and safety, you need to come see this fishing machine.
- • Furuno Nav. Net with 36 mile Radar • Furuno GPS • Garmin 4212 Plotter with 3-D Bottom • Battery Charger • Fuel Management System By Yamaha • CD Stereo • VHF Radio
- • 2 Yamaha 225 HP 4 Strokes • 1- 3KW Westerbeke Generator
- As you enter the cockpit from the transom door, right away you notice the large amount of room the cockpit has(74 sf). Comings all the way around the cockpit are only 1 year old. Aft and center, there is seating for 2 or 3, to the port side of the seating area is the livewell, hot and cold wash down, battery switches and raw water wash down. The cockpit is self-bailing with 4 drains. Both gunnels have storage underneth. Moving forward we come to the the sink and bait prep station, with insulated fish boxes and tackle storage. Stepping up to the well appointed helm station with adjustable foot rest and seat. All the electronics needed to get you out to the fish and back. There is lots of net storage above head and in lockable electronics box. To the port side is the companion way down to the air conditioned cabin with the microwave, sink, fridge and more storage on the port side and the full head and shower directly starboard. Aft is the second birth that would sleep 2 adults or several children. Moving forward is the large dinett that will convert to sleeping quarters that would sleep 2 adults or several children.
- Broker Comments
- This Grady White Marlin is a 1 owner boat , and it shows that way. The engines have always been flushed & washed after each outing and kept covered. The engines are also serviced every year . The isenglass enclosure is only 1 year old and looks great . This boat has been well cared for, she gets a full detail once or twice a year when needed. The boat also comes with 2 Penn extendable arm down riggers . This is an outstanding example of the 30' Grady White Marlin. It will make someone very happy very soon. If you are looking for a off shore fishing machine or a very comfortable family cruiser with all the bell and whistles you should contact me for an appointment to view this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details.