- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
PRICE JUST REDUCED $10,000 FOR QUICK SALE!
THE OWNER IS VERY MOTIVATED!
This 32' boat is a serious offshore sport cruiser with all the toys including Raymarine 4 Kw, 72 mile radar with open array antenna. Raymarine E-120 and E 80 Series displays for GPS and plotter plus a Garmin back-up GPS and Plotter.
The cabin will comfortably sleep four; two forward and two in the mid-berth. U-shaped dinette and nice galley, including plenty counter space, single electric stove top 120/12 volt refrigerator/freezer, a microwave and plenty of storage. Reverse cycle air and heat powered by a 5 Kw genset for offshore cruising and fishing in comfort and style. Two in deck fish holds with macerator pumps, 2 live wells and a walk-through transom door. The list goes on and on. Just out of the ship yard with new bottom paint.
THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN A MID SIZE CRUISER WITH ALL THE TOYS.
OWNER SAYS BRING OFFERS AND SELL NOW!
- Forward V-berth sleeps 2 Mid-berth sleeps 2 Fully enclosed head with a large stand-up shower, vanity and storage Two over head window vents placed forward and side windows creating plenty of natural light in the cabin Very nice center settee for eating or entertaining 120/12 volt electrical panel with breakers,GFI circuits in the galley and head for maximum protection. Genset keeps the A/C or heat at the right temperature for comfort any time of the year, while traveling or fishing off shore Nice stereo system with CD changer Flat screen TV Speakers inside and in the cockpit Teak and Holly sole Cedar lined lockers
- Galley is located to starboard with everything you need for food preparation and serving a meal. 120/12 volt refrigerator and freezer Reverse cycle heat and air Tappen Microwave Single burner electric stove top Lots of counter space and plenty of storage
- Length Overall: 33.8 Length at Waterline: 32.6 Max Bridge Clearance: 10.4 Displacement: 12,000
- Fuel: 250 gallons Fresh Water: 35 gallons Holding: Yes
- This boat has all the toys for cruising or fishing offshore Raymarine E-120 series 72 mile color radar/GPS/Plotter Navtamatic Auto Pilot 2-Uniden E/S series VHF radios Rotating spot light Raymarine E-80 series Sounder/GPS/plotter/radar Garmin 172-C GPS/Plotter
- Deck & Hull
- Raised bridge deck is laid out for excellent visibility and seating for 4 adults with additional seating in the cockpit Simpson Lawrance Windlass Chain and rode 2-Large in deck fish holds with macerator pumps Live well to port Another live well to starboard next to the steps to the bridge deck Power center window forward on the bridge deck Full Isenglass enclosure Lenco Trim Tabs Holding tank master watch with indicating lights. Rod storage to port and starboard Seating to port Spreader lights Red or white over head night lights Outriggers Hard top with a custom made radar arch and antenna mounts Transom walk-through door Transom foldable settee Toe holds to port and starboard Nice coaming pads all around
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT DAVE ULRICH DIRECT AT 949-412-9100 949-369-9100