- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
NEW TO THE MARKET, Dont miss this amazing opportunity to own a very rare Center Console 36 Yellowfin that is in pristine condition. Owned by an experienced yachtsman, this Yellowfin has just received a full refit with over $70k spent! Unmistakably Yellowfin has created a work of art with the 36. Her unique stepped hull design and striking bow illustrates her perfect harmony and practical function on the water. Unrivaled attention to detail with a very fast and smooth dry ride, this huge 36' Yellowfin delivers where other center consoles can not!!
High performance taken to a whole new level. Powered by triple Mercury 275 Verado's with only 260 appx hours and new lower end units, this Yellowfin offers quicker acceleration and more horsepower than any outboard with speeds up to 60 appx knots! If you are in the market for a Quality Yellowfin, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- The 36 Center Console offers an incomparable combination of cruise, fish and comfort. The center console helm, forward lounge seating, spacious cockpit, and private head guarantee comfort while underway. Built like no other boat on the water, an Yellowfin's resin-infused composite laminate construction utilizing hand- laid multi- and uni-directional fabrics provide exceptional rigidity and strength, yet still able to reach speeds beyond other manufacturers. Their stepped hull form is the result of decades of wave-taming, range-extending refinement. The extreme reliability is the outcome of the industry’s most rigorous quality control regimen. Whether fishing, diving or running at speeds topping 60 appx knots, the Yellowfin 36 Center Console lets you do it all in comfort, safety and style.
- The center console helm and luxurious forward lounge seating allow the captain to socialize with family and friends while running. Quick access to the cockpit from the helm makes it easy to help land a fish, or assist a diver aboard the wide-open aft dive platform. The versatile aft deck is a self-bailing cockpit that accommodates a tackle station, fish box, bait well, rods, fresh water washdown, and storage everywher you look. Dive platform Large electric lift "Coffin" bench seat with storage and under deck storage 60 Gallon live bait well Solid stainless steel hardware Cockpit hatches w/ self bailing cockpit Deck & spring cleats Integral motor bracket Wrap-around windshield Non-skid deck & gunwales Heavy duty rubrail Anchor Coaming bolsters Helm seat cover Instrument cover Forward seating Swim ladder Cockpit lights Rod holders in gunwales 530 Qt Macerated fish box Gemlux flush mount cleats Gemlux 2" gas fills Gemlux stainless steel thru-hull fittings Gemlux ball valves Stainless steel D-Rings T-top with 7 rod holders 4 x Gunwale rod holders Tackle storage under helm seat Storage lockes under all seating 9ft Rod boxes O-ring gutter system Saltwater wash down
- Every inch of an Yellowfin is built to deliver point-the-bow-and-go simplicity and precision-rigged performance. Obsessive commitments to quality, safety and customer satisfaction are revealed in the countless design and manufacturing details that make for ease of operation and unmatched reliability over the long haul. The centerline position of the helm enhances that rare combination of elation and control that only running an Yellowfin delivers. Your input through the wheel and throttle's come together as powerful, intuitive grace and you feel more connected to the boat and the hull’s interaction with the water. Conveniently located underneath the helm through a door on the side of the console is a private head. Horn Custom Livoris Gauges 2 x Raymarine C120 Multi functional displays Raymarine DSM Depth sounder VHF antenna 12V receptacle 24v receptacle for electric reel ICOM VHF radio Navigation lights Ritchie compass Trim tabs Private Head
- Yellowfin delivers the most advanced design, technology and manufacturing techniques. Everything you expect has been installed onboard this 36 Center Console. Triple Mercury Verado 275's 260 appx hours 300 hour service complete Oct 2012 ($3k) (2) auto bilge pumps (3) water separating fuel filters Three New HD lower end units Pressurized fresh water system Overboard pump out for holding tank Hydraulic Steering
- Ergonomically designed, quick access to all the electrical equipment is easy. Tinned wiring Breaker panel switches Battery switch panel Battery charger Lighted Switch Panel Courtesy Lights Stainless steel pop up bow light
- NEW TO THE MARKET, Dont miss this amazing opportunity to own a One Of A Kind Center Console 36 Yellowfin that is in pristine condition. A new refit with over $70k spent! If you are in the market for a Yellowfin Center Console, Don’t miss this opportunity! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NEW TO THE MARKET, Dont miss this amazing opportunity to own a One Of A Kind Center Console 36 Yellowfin that is in pristine condition. A new refti with over $70k spent! If you are in the market for a Like New Yellowfin Center Console, Don’t miss this opportunity! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at 954 770-5281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org