- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
JUST OUT OF THE BOAT YARD - NEW BOTTOM PAINT - HULL WAXED and DETAILED - INTERIOR DETAILED - LOOKS GREAT
Popular - Top Quality - Cruising Vessel - or Live-A-Board
Very Good Condition with LOW ENGINE HOURS - Best Value on The Market
Fully Air Conditioned ( 3 zone system) w/Reverse Cycle Heat
Economical Single Cummins Engine - Generator - Bow Thruster
Optional Flybridge INCLUDED - with Plenty of Room Topsides for Tender or Additional Seating
(2) Stateroom Layout Sleeps 4 - ( Plus 2 additional guests on convertible sofa) - Large Head w/Shower
Comfortable Salon - with Full Galley - Separate Refrigerator and Freezer - Aft Door to Cockpit - Lots of Glass for Bright Airy Feel
Large Pilot House with Excellent Visibility - Easy Side Door Access to Decks Port and Starboard
The Nordic Tugs are well know for their exceptional quality - economical use - serious sea keeping ability - and long range. Although a true trawler type vessel - This boat is capable of 15 knot speeds.. Her flybridge extends the versatility of the vessel without compromising any space topsides. Her large cockpit with easy access to the swim platform , and large fore deck, also adds to the exceptional outdoor space on this boat.
The Main Salon is airy and spacious and the open access to the pilot house adds to Her spacious feeling.. Staterooms are forward, and well separated from the entertaining area for privacy.
All systems have easy access and are designed for optimum performance.
This is the ideal vessel for simple cruising, doing the Great Loop, or possible live-a-board. She is sea worthy, as well as a very stable platform, and has the interior and exterior space you would expect on a much larger vessel.
Contact listing broker to see this well maintained trawler-yacht
- LOA...............................39' 2" ....................11.94 meters Waterline Length ... 37' 8" ................... 11.48 meters Beam.......................... 12' 11" ................ 3.94 meters Draft .................................4' ..................... 1,22 meteres Displacement......... 22,000 lbs ............... 9,979 kg Engine : Cummins 6BTA5.9 330 HP ( 619_ hours) Generator: ONAN 8 KW- (456 hours ) Fuel .........350 gal ............... 1,324,9 liters ( in 2 tanks) Water ..... 220 gal .............. 832.7 liters Holding .. 40 gal .............. 182 liters Headroom ... 6' 7" ............ 2.1 meters Cruise at...8.5 kts....1600 RPM Max Speed.. 15 kts .. 2650 RPM
- Accomodations and Walk Through
- Sleeps a total of 6 guests in (2) private double staterooms and 2 additional guests in the Salon FULLY AIR CONDITIONED - (3) separate units She has a large covered cockpit aft with an opening transom door providing access to the swim platform. There is also a stairway leading to the upper deck. Entering the saloon from the spacious cockpit, the galley is to starboard and the convertible settee and table are to port, just forward of a roomy hanging/storage locker. There is stowage behind the settee back below the side deck for life jackets, bedding, etc. A large hatch in the middle of the saloon provides access to the "tank room" below. There is voluminous stowage behind the forward leg of the settee and two stowage lockers below the longer leg of the settee. Moving forward, a couple of steps lead to the expansive pilothouse with equal seating for two on both sides. Port companion seat has large stowage lockers below. The portside seat is set slightly aft to provide additional room for navigator at the nav desk. Helm is to starboard, full size nav desk with chart drawer is to port. There are sliding doors Port & Strbd with hinged steps over roomy lockers. Access to the spectacular engine room is via double hatches in the middle of the pilothouse sole. Overhead is a teak console displaying instruments, and radio sets. The Main AC Breaker panel, and Genset panel is located on the port side of the helm seat along with the AC. panel breakers for shore power and generator selection, There are also switches for the battery cutoffs for the house and engine start. These panels are easily accessible to the right side as you go forward to the staterooms. The Main DC panel with breakers is located to the right side of the helm. Three windshield panes have individual defrosters and two speed parallel arm wipers . Moving forward, down to the Stateroom accommodations, at the foot of the steps is a hatch to the mid-ship bilge. To port is the guest stateroom. Opposite is the very efficient head with shower enclosure, VacuFlush head, vanity, towel bars, etc., and excellent access to the back-side of the main electrical panels and the underside of the helm. Forward is the owner's Stateroom. A chain locker is accessible through teak door on fwd bulkhead. FORWARD STATE ROOM: Large Island King-Berth with pull out drawers - additional storage under berth Side storage locker, and 2 hanging lockers Opening side ports and overhead hatch GUEST STATEROOM: Over/under single berths Hanging locker Opening side port Reading lights SALON: Suede leather seating ( Salon and Pilot House) L-shaped Settee (converts to double berth) Galley Opening hatch to tank room Large opening glass windows Opening glass door to aft deck PILOT HOUSE: Helm w/seating for 2 Companion seating for 2 Port and Starbd side doors Chart table and drawer Storage under seats Electric panels
- The spacious galley offers over 10' of counter space, Special Corion counter top - 30 cubic feet of stowage pantry, dish locker, cutting board, etc. Teak doors and drawers fill the facade. - The Galley is bright and airy with large windows along the full length of the boat. It is conveniently located along the Starbd length of the Salon, with easy access to the aft deck 2 separate Nova Cool refrigerator and freezer units Double SS sink with pull out faucet Propane 3 burner stove w/oven - Force 10 Sharp Microwave oven 235 gal fresh water tank 12v DC pressure water pump Hot water heater - 11 gal Force-10
- Electrical and Electronics
- ELECTRONICS: LOWER HELM: GPS/Radar -Raymarine C-120 Autopilot - Raymarine ST 7001 Ramarine tri-datsa ( speed, depth, log) VHF radio Flow Scan fuel monitor Bow thruster controls Danforth compass Engine gages -Oil - Temp -Charge Voltage Kenwood stereo w/ Bose speakers FLYBRIDGE HELM: Pop-up instrument panels Autopilot - Raymatine ST-7001 control head GPS/Radar - Raymarine C-120 Windlass remote control Danforth Compass VHF - Ram Mic Bow Thruster control Engine Gages - Oil - Voltage - Temp
- The Engine Room has easy access through 2 large opening hatches in the Pilot House floor. Engine and filters are easy to access, and Generator is also accessible. Generator has a sound shield enclosure for quiet operation. A third opening hatch is located in the Salon and allows access to the fuel tanks, and other areas of the bilge. Fuel tanks each have sight gages for accurate fuel levels. Cummins 6BTA5.9 diesel engine - 330 PH ( 619 hours) Single Lever ZF controls Generator - Onan 8 KW ( 456 hours) Fire suppression system in engine room (2) Fuel tanks w/fuel transfer system Fuel polishing system Dripless shaft seal Bow thruster (3) Airconditioning compressors and air handlers ( 2) systems serve the Salon and pilot house, 1 system serves the staterooms forward - With reverse cycle heat New Salon Air cond compressor ( Dec. 2012)
- Hull and Deck
- This vessel has the Nordic off white hull which holds her new factory appearance and eliminates the potential of fading with the colored hulls. She has wide side decks and large forward deck that is protected by a high bulwark and rail. Access to the side decks is through the pilot house doors Port and Starbd. There is also access to the aft cockpit from either the two side decks or door in the Salon. The cockpit is quite spacious and protected by an overhead extension of teh upper deck. An opening transom door allows access to the swim platform, and a folding ladder allows for easily entering from the water. HULL: Over sized rudder - fully protected by keel extending below the hull Upper and lower rub rails Forward, Aft, Mid-ship cleats - Sampson post forward Windlass -Lofrans Tigres Plow anchor with chain rode Swim Platform Opening transom door in cockpit Cockpit shower Opening overhead hatch in owner's cabin Hinged radar mast (easily lowers to clear bridges - 16 ft) 3 froward windows in Pilot house with individual windshield wipers Upper deck with Protective railing
- A ladder leads up to the upper deck and flybridge through a large opening hatch. This hatch can be closed for safety and further protection of the cockpit. This upper deck provides ample storage for a tender, with a lifting davit, and seating. There is excellent visability from the flybridge, and a full Bimini top over the helm area. BRIDGE DECK: Flybridge controls, full electronics, and seating Bimini Top Tender storage area with davit Protective railing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Nordic Tug 37 is available with or without a flybridge and in two configurations, the twin stateroom layout that has become so popular and the convertible layout, which allows the customer to choose a 2nd head, laundry room or study. With a fuel-efficient Cummins electronically controlled diesel engine, she can reach speeds in excess of 15 knots, yet is economical enough to cruise over 1,000 nautical miles while burning less than 3 gallons per hour. The 37 gives customers an option for a boat with accommodations similar to that of the 42 in a smaller and more economical package. Designed by Lynn Senour, the originator of the Nordic Tug design, the 37 shares many of the features found in her larger and smaller siblings such as a large ship-style wheelhouse, access to the deck from either side, hand-laid fiberglass hull with hard chine and full keel as well as the same attributes of speed and sea keeping qualities. The waterline length of the 37 is actually 39' 10" due to a molded-in swim step that is essentially an extension of the hull giving her greater speed, stability and fuel economy.