THIS 1985 43’ PEARSON MOTOR YACHT/TRAWLER IS LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT
The Pearson 43 is the perfect boat for comfortable weekend cruising, travelling the ICW or the Great Loop, or just spending weekends on the dock. Looking for a really comfortable live aboard? You won't do much better than this Pearson 43. The accommodations are very nicely laid out. Roomy galley, larger than most homes/condos, allows for entertaining/cooking in comfort. Up above, the flying bridge is extremely large and would make a great outdoor sunset dining location. The boat was recently repainted traditional white, and with the blue canvas and privacy screen, she looks great. The flybridge has also (2012) just had a brand new canvas enclosure installed along with a new wet bar and refrigerator making for the perfect spot to enjoy the view from above.
Powered by twin 200hp Perkins diesel engines with 1250 hours on port and 1210 on starboard, she cruises around 10 knots with ease. It has a 12kw Kohler diesel generator and multiple heating and A/C zones.
She has a large private Master stateroom aft with a queen sized berth and tremendous storage including a chest of drawers and a hanging closet. The master head with a tub/shower, toilet and vanity sink is between the master state room and the salon. The guest stateroom is a large queen sized V-berth with good headroom and excellent storage.
Moving aft from the guest room and below the lower helm is a 2 bed cabin with bunk beds. This is a wonderful place for storage or for additional guests. It would make a great cabin for small children. There is a guest head located forward in the boat that is very convenient to these sleeping quarters.
The galley in this boat is as big as many Condo or townhouse kitchens. Featuring a full sized (brand new 2012) refrigerator/freezer, overhead microwave oven, 3 burner stove with oven, large sink, coffee maker and ample counter and cabinet space. The refrigerator, microwave, sink and stove run along the starboard side of the cabin while on the port side of the salon is the built-in couch, coffee table and additional chairs. The lower helm station is also located here forward of the galley.
Complete shore power system with a 50 amp shore connection and cords. With her diesel generator she is capable of providing enough power for all on-board systems. A 12 and 110 volt breaker and switch panel provides power for all on board items.
Deck and Hull Equipment:
There is a large teak swim platform on the stern with a fold out ladder. A small aft deck on the stern is covered from the fiberglass deck above. A ladder leads from the aft deck to the Flying Bridge deck. The flying bridge has a large bimini top providing protection from the sun, and along with the new full enclosure back to the radar arch, you can sit on the flybridge in complete comfort and protection from the elements.
The wide side decks are also covered overhead. There is a door leading directly into the Master Stateroom from the aft deck, and 2 side doors port and starboard at the lower helm station location for easy access and docking from the lower helm
- New Equipment Added 2007 - 2012
- NEW ADDITIONS Numerous improvements have been made in the past few years. Here are some of them: 2007 New ac/dc electrical panel with bridge sub panel 50 amp 220 Ac 50 amp DC New 24 hour circuit New solid teak pilot house doors New Bilge pumps Espar D12 hot air diesel fired heating New valences and curtains New galley / New fridge freezer/ microwave/with range hood./dishwasher/space saver coffee maker New sanitation system, electric head main, and manual head forward, all new lines/valves/ 25 gal holding tank/ maserator and key swich. Fiberglass weather boards New vipi berth carpet 2008 New teak salon setite with shelves and integrated end table. And ultra swede cushions. New aluminum radar arch Port v drive re built/ painted. Custom aluminum davit with 12vdc winch 2009 Bridge removed and painted wet bar added/ all screw holes replaced with Arex Pxc inserts Stereo added Weather curtains All wet core removed and replaced from bridge deck. Deck re glassed and re painted. Murr 1000 windless installed foot controls/remote batteries grope 27 battery switch and breaker. Roller/ 40 lb danforth and 250 ft chain Entire boat painted. New rub rail with SS insert. Custom engine and machinery room vents Quarter birth gutted new head liner/ trim/ ceiling New hull port holes New standard horizon VHF/hailer with integrated bring bow hailer speaker. New fuel system, hose,/filters /valves 2010 New engine room battery charger. 4 group 24 eng start batteries All new eng instruments House bank relocated on new shelf and increased to 6 g 31 w/ switch and fuse. 2012 New flybridge enclosure New wet bar and refrigerator on flybridge New Garmin 5208 GPS/Depth Sounder/Speed Heading Sensor New Standard Horizon AIS Radio at the Lower Helm V-berth completely gutted and refinshed in white wood panelling Lights added New Prosine 2.0 2000w DC/AC inverter on house bank New bilge pumps (primary) Teak swim platform repaired and refinished New full sized refrigerator New forward head and sanitation hose
- Specs Builder: Pearson Dimensions LOA: 43 ft 0 in Beam: 14 ft 10 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in Engines Engine Brand: Perkins Diesel Engine Model: ST63544M Drive Type: V Drive Generator: 12 KV Choler Dimensions Displacement: 22,000 Engines Total Power: 200 Cruising Speed: 11 kt Max Speed: 14 kt Tanks Fuel: 276 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 25
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Make sure to CLICK HERE to see the video Please contact listing broker - Larry Rutter - for an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell 401-338-3554