- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Long Island NY) This Pacemaker 48 Convertible is a big bold sport fisherman with comfortable accommodations, and exceptional fish-ability. A two stateroom fisherman with flybridge and huge cockpit this 48’ Pacemaker is at home fishing or cruising.
The flybridge features soft top with full enclosure, outriggers, and spreader lights. The helm station has twin helm chairs and guest seating forward.
The big cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, a cockpit helm station, prep station with tackle center, in-deck fish boxes, transom door, and a cockpit freezer for all your catch. The foredeck includes stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The interior is large, open, and comfortable. The roomy salon has a sleeper sofa with hi-lo table, two barrel chairs, and a full entertainment center with flat screen television. The galley is down and features teak cabinets, parquet floor, butcher block counter, stainless steel sink, three-burner range with oven, and refrigerator/freezer.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are two staterooms. The master stateroom has berth, under-berth storage, shelf and cabinet storage, and hanging lockers, and en suite head compartment with shower stall. The guest stateroom has v-berth, under berth storage, and hanging locker. The guest/day head is large with head, mirrored vanity, and shower stall. Lots of room and first class accommodations makes the fishing all the more enjoyable.
This large convertible is a world class sport fisherman that has the size to function as a live-aboard. The twin Detroit Diesel engines and the Onan generator provide performance and convenience. Call now for more details and to schedule a showing of this Pacemaker 48 Convertible.
- Open Salon with Large Windows, Sleep Sofa, Hi-Lo Table, Two Barrel Chairs, and Wet Bar with Refrigerator and Ice Maker Hideaway Washer and Dryer Galley Down to Starboard Master Stateroom to Port with Twin Berths and En Suite Head Guest Accommodations Forward with V-Berth and Single Berth Guest Head with Shower
- Galley Down with Teak Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Butcher Block Counters Princess 3-Burner Range with Oven Kenmore Microwave Oven Parquet Floor
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Jabsco Searchlight Expansive Foredeck Open Cockpit with Retractable Awning Flybridge with Full Enclosure Bottom Refinished in 2004 Original Gelcoat - Never Painted
- Roomy Flybridge Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Upper Station with: JRC 48-mile Radar, Datamarine Depth Sounder & Knotmeter, Icom VHF Radio, and 5" Danforth compass
- Open Cockpit with Teak Deck and Trim Cockpit Controls Prep Station with Sink Tackle Center with Drawer Storage Livewell Six Lee Rod Holders Outriggers Transom Door
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 435-hp Detroit Diesel 8V71T Engines Racor Fuel Filtration Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Onan 15-kW Generator 30A Shore Power Connectors Switchable Battery Bank Newmar 30A Battery Charger Raritan 60A Battery Charger Three-Zone Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.