- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Boat is well maintained. For sale due to illness. No outstanding liens. 40PC with twin 440/480 HP Yanmar6LY2A-STP diesel inboards with 550 hours, new spare 4 blade nibral props on stainless steel holding shafts in engine compartment. 7.6 KW/120volt Westrerbeke diesel generator, 16,000 BTU air conditioning/heat, 120 volt water heater with heat exchanger. Garmin 3010c chart plotter, Garmin GMR41 radar with aluminum powder coated pedestal, Robertson AP16 autopilot, VHF radio with antenna, Raymarine tridata depth/speed/water temperature display, Ritchie compass, rudder indicator, trim tabs indicator for Bennett hydraulic trim tabs. Hardtop, cockpit enclosure, 12 volt cockpit refrigerator, swim platform with concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder. 3 LCD flat screen TVs with DVD players, 120v/12v refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, concealed 2 burner electric stove.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Created from the mind of John Adams, Thunderbird's exclusive designer, the 40 Performance Cruiser exemplifies exquisite taste along its every curve. The 40 PC features a multitude of stowage areas and a generous cockpit for captain and crew. The spacious cabin has up to 6' 9" of headroom and is complete with comfortable appointments for the entire crew to enjoy.
- Flagship Imron Graphics-Sapphire Blue Metallic Cockpit-Sapphire Blue Cabin Seating-Artic Ultraleather Cabin Décor-Sapphire Blue Deep Cherry Cabinet Doors Corian-Gravel Canvas-Sapphire Blue Cockpit Cover Cockpit Refrigerator Vacuum Head w/macerator VHF Radio Hard Top Standard Swim Platform Garmin 3010C Chart Plottor Garmin GMR41 Radar w/pedestal Roberton AP16 Autopilot Spare Props in engine room
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Your Formula Expert: Juan has sucessfully closed on over 100 Formulas during his long career, and currently has over 14 Formulas listed. Call Juan to work with an experienced Formula specialist.