- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6lp-ste 315 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Dighton MA) This Luhrs 320 Convertible is an classic sport fisherman with great lines to complement its sturdy build. The Luhrs 320 is a proven design with generous flare at bow, wide beam, enclosed bridge, and open cockpit.
This 32’ Luhrs has the size to be practical, large enough to travel well and small enough to maneuver. She features a spacious cockpit with room to fish. Overhead is a roomy bridge with bimini top, Eisenglass enclosure, updated helm, and custom helm chairs. Helm is equipped with Garmin 2010C display with GPS and chart plotter, new controls, and a new VHF radio. She features outriggers, rocket launchers, spreader lights, prep station, tackle center, cockpit wash down, and in-deck fish boxes.
The interior is undergoing renovation and will feature an open salon, full galley, and stateroom.
Powered by twin 2004 Yanmar diesel engines with only 800 hours, this beauty will offer years of dependable service. If you are looking for a smooth running, well-built, sport fisherman with fresh accommodations this is a boat you must see. Call now to schedule a showing of this Luhrs 320 Convertible.
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Side Deck Walkaround Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit Transom Door
- Refitted Helm Station with New Controls Custom Helm Chairs with New Upholstery Garmin 2010C GPS / Chart Plotter New VHF Radio Bimini Top with Eisenglass Enclosure Spreader Lights Rocket Launchers Outriggers
- Roomy Cockpit Prep Staition Tackle Center Transom Door Ladder To Bridge Salon Access Doors
- Undergoing Renovation Photos to Follow
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Re-powered with 2004 Yanmar Diesel Engines Only 800 Hours Flo-Scan Fuel Meters Reverse Cycle HVAC 30-amp Shorepower Wired for Kohler Genset Electric Head with 30-gallon Holding Tank Stainless Steel Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.