- 25 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 'Work Release" is a perfect example of a Carolina Classic 25. With the preferred Yanmar 315 Single Inboard propulsion package and upgraded Garmin electronics make this one of the nicest 25's on the market. In 2011 a striking dark blue Imron paint system was added to the hull. The Carolina Classic 25 is the only Carolina Classic that can be towed. Included in the sale of this boat is a custom triple axle bunk trailer w/electric over hydraulic brakes, spare and aluminum wheels. This boat is turn key and ready to go.
- This is for the fisherman who wants a Carolina Classic he can trailer to his favorite fishing grounds. The 25's distinctive, flared bow, unitized construction, amidships power and deep-V bottom let her handle just about any condition a sport fisherman faces. She's fast and agile, but with an incredibly soft entry. Forward is a full-sized cuddy cabin with V-berth, secure rod storage, a stowable electric head and a storage locker. Her fishability has been tuned to perfection. Spacious, flush cockpit. Long-range fuel capacity. High, wide gunwales for easy 360° access around the boat. Recessed hawse pipes and rod holders keep lines free of interference. Plus a convenient, large live well/fish box right on the transom.
- (2) Garmin 5208 Displays Garmin 4 kw Xhd Open Array Radar Airmar 1 kw Tilted Element Transducer Garmin GHC Auto Pilot Garmin VHF100 VHF Radio Uniden ES VM525 VHF Radio ACR RLB RapdiFix EPIRB w/GPS Sony CDX G7 320 Stereo w/Remote GoLight Remote Spotlight
- Yanmar 315 w/590 Hours Freshwater Flush Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs Fresh Water Wah Down Salt water Wash Down 20 AMP Shore Power Connection 2000 w Inverter/Charger (2) Heavy Duty Marine Batteries
- Cockpit lighting, indirect Freshwater washdown Live bait well Rod holders (4) Rod racks under gunwale Saltwater washdown Scuppers w/flaps Self-bailing cockpit Storage areas Coaming pads, aft cockpit Hardtop w/electronics box, weather enclosures, rocket launcher Spreader lights on hardtop Tackle cabinets 30 amp shore power
- Custom Fiberglas Dash Pods for Electronic Displays Custom Flush Panel for Overhead Electronics Compass Electronics compartment, dash, flush mount Helm & companion chair Edson steering wheel Trim tab switches
- Recent Upgrades
- Spring 2011 Imron Hull Paint May 2012 Prop Re-conditioned and Balanced May 2012 Engine Data Box added to Display Engine Information on Garmin Displays at Helm
- 2008 custom triple axle bunk trailer w/electric over hydraulic brakes, spare and aluminum wheels. This trailer has never been in the water. Boat has always been lifted on and off of the trailer. It has about 2400 miles.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org