This fresh water 330 Formula SS is a fine example of design and engineering. With Twin 350 Mercury Mags Horizon (closed cooling system) she will have plenty of power to get you where you want to.
The light interior is absolutely spotless and the large cockpit has plenty of room for entertaining, including a wet bar. Electronics include a fish finder, GPS and VHF Radio.
- Master Stateroom / Cabin
- V Berths FWD w/ center filler cushions or converts to dinette. Two overhead deck hatches
- Microwave Refrigerator Cabinets CO2 Detector Sink
- Private enclosed head w/ electric toilet Sink Shower Port hole AC Vent Blower Light
- Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Table Swim Ladder Bimini top w/ curtains Low profile bow rail Cockpit sink Insulated storage box U shaped seating w/ cockpit tables – converts to sunpad Cockpit carpet Storage in seating
- Electronics And Helm
- Depth sounder – Garmin Fish Finder 340C Compass GPS – Garmin 2006C GPS MAP VHF – Horizon Intrepid w/ distress Radio Cockpit Speakers Wipers Helm Bench Seat
- Bilge Pump Windlass Battery Charger Air Conditioning Heating Hot Water 30 amp Shore Power Trim Tabs Electric Head w/ tank monitor system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 7.4L MerCruiser w/ 240 hours. Spent first 230 hours in freshwater. Electric hatch lift for engine access. Fire suppression system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.