- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Go Getter" was built by one of North Carolina's well respected builders. Terry Guthrie is a craftsman and has built several boats in this size range. The "Go Getter" is powered with C18s and will easily cruise 31 knots @1850 and burn only 72gph. 2100 gets her 35 knots and push the "Go Getter" up to 2360 and see just under 40 knots!! The "Go Getter" is built for fishing but at the same time has life's simple comforts.
She is dry, fast and efficient!!
Own a Carolina tradition!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- 2 Stateroom/2 Head layout and 2 additional crew bunks starboard side hallway. When you enter the salon, the galley is forward to port and the dinette to starboard. Down 4 steps you'll find the master stateroom w/private head to port and a large guest head to starboard. Forward of the guest head is a large tackle locker. Continue forward and you will find the over/under crew bunks and then the VIP stateroom with center-line queen bed and plenty of storage for all.
- Marvel refrigerator/freezer Franke stainless steel sink w/hot & cold water GE microwave Cutting board Plenty of storage cabinets & drawers Teak & holly flooring
- L-shape sofa Love seat Dinette seating Emerson flat screen TV Dual teak doors Teak valances Rope lighting behind valances AC Pompanette air controls Remote radio controls (2) overhead speakers Radio amp Electric panel Carpet
- Bluewater helm chair (8) bridge rod holders Teak helm pod Single lever controls Teaser reels L-shape seating on port & starboard w/storage underneath Pop-up electronics box (6) overhead lights (2) spreader lights
- Bluewater helm chair Bluewater fighting chair w/footrest and 4 rod rocket launcher & rigging tray Rod holders mounted on tower legs (3 on each side) (8) rod rocket launcher on belly band Molded-in spreader lights - (2) aft/ (1) forward Tuna door Transom fishbox (Carolina style) Cockpit mezzanine seating w/storage & ice box underneath Raw water washdown Fresh & salt water washdown Fresh water inlet P&E water tight deck hatch (2) recessed teaser reels mounted in Hardtop Rupp 42' triple spreader outriggers Port & starboard bridge deck seating w/storage udnerneath Single level engine controls Underside of Hardtop painted same color as hull sides Single lever engine controls Dock side water hookup (4) large boxes (2) speakers Engine gauge read-outs mounted in overhead electronics box (8) gunnel mounted rod holders Transom & stern mounted hause pipes High water alarm Tekma head system
- Danforth compass (2) Garmin 6212 GPS/plotter/depth (2) Garmin 200 VHF radios Garmin GHC10 autopilot Garmin 6' Open Array 48mi radar Fusion AM/FM/CD stereo system Fusion MS-IP600 Sirus/IPod ACR remote spotlight Pop-up helm electronics box CAT displays Bilge pumps panel Emergency shutdown (2) bridge speakers Trim tabs
- 50 amp shore power Shore power cord (8) batteries (4) battery selector switches 24V lighting throughout (8) LED overhead lights on bridge (red/white/blue) (2) underwater lights (white/blue) (4) LED lights on cockpit overhang
- Engine Room
- Kuuma 20 gal hot water heater CAT 18kw generator - 128 hrs - 10/1/12 Simer fresh water pump Simer salt water pump March AC pump (3) AC/heat units - 1 master stateroom, 1 guest, 1 salon Dual Racor fuel filters per engine Samlex power charger - SEC-2415A (4) Guest battery switches (4) large overhead florescent lights Site gauges
- Additional Information
- Light blue hull sides Dripless shaft logs Teak & holly flooring - heads Engine room access through salon entrance step
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the central listing agreement, John D Riggs at 910-262-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org