- 25 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Very Clean, loaded with all forward cushions, anchor windlass, porcelin toilet inside of console, removable stern seats. 4 stroke 225hp Yamaha outboard motor with 415 hrs, trim tabs. Includes a Garmin GPSMap 198c color GPS/FF, Icom M402 VHF Radio. Also included is a aluminum I-beam tandem axle trailer with LED lights and disk brakes on both axles. This boat spends the Winter inside of a heated warehouse with a trickle charger on the batteries. Just Serviced, Call for details
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Stamas 250 Tarpon is designed for the committed fisherman from the loaded console down to the large non-skid deck. Every feature a fisherman needs is designed right into this center console, from the 20-gallon baitwell, leaning post with rod holders, three insulated overboard draining fishwells, livewell with recirculating system, saltwater washdown, and tackle box.
- Other Items
- Transom Swim ladder Trim Tabs Transom door large transom fish box built in stern livewell removable transom seating Dual Batteries with selector switch Raw water washdown Fresh water transom shower Removable cockpit coaming pads Leaning post with removable seat cushion, built in rod holders T-top with Rocket launcher, spreader light, out rigger mounting plates overhead dome light Built in tackle storage Very Large space inside of console Moulded in forward seating with Table, can be lowered to a non-skid casting deck Full removable cushions for forward seating space Moulded in Bow Pulpit with anchor windlass Always has been kept out of the water, never bottom painted
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/ This 250 Stamas Tarpon is located offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.