- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
U. S. Spec, 3 Staterooms, powered with T/I300hp MAN’s. “Dream Girl” is one of the top maintained yachts on the water; period. Her owner understands professional yacht maintenance and what “Bristol Condition” means, investing over $400,000 in custom modifications, upgrades and equipment. A true “Yachtsman’s Yacht”, “Dream Girl” is by far the nicest, best maintained yacht of its kind available in the U.S., and should not be missed by any serious Express buyer!
The V65 was built by Princess as a rough water English Channel express yacht for travel in any sea conditions. “Dream Girl” is maintained to go anywhere for long distances at her owner’s desire. She has made 14 trips between South Florida and New England without incident, or mechanical downtime – a testament to this yacht’s mechanical standard.
“Dream Girl” was built as a 60 hertz, US compatible yacht. A true “yachtsman’s yacht”.
I am confident that the first serious express yacht buyer of any build to view “Dream Girl” in person will buy her.
- “Dream Girl” features the three stateroom/three head layout with dual sun-ready salon on the helm deck and large living accommodations below.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This V65 Express features a platform with a center staircase up to the deck level. There are two garages on both port and starboard sides of this staircase, which are concealed behind hydraulic doors. The port garage is 14’ deep, 5’6” wide, and 42” high. The starboard garage is 11’ deep, approximately 4’ wide, and approximately 42” high. The center companionway leads between the aft sun cushions, which conceal storage to port and starboard, the entrance to the engine room and work area to starboard aft. The crew area on this boat has been converted to an air conditioned work/utility area with storage and tool box rack. There is a large generator room with work bench and Engel cooling or freezer box. The engine room entry door is centerline forward of this work area. Moving back up on deck; the main upper salon / helm area features separation from the sunning area via removable Strataglass curtains and door. This deck area is very open and airy with a convertible retracting top overhead that fully opens for sunny days or closes for more privacy or protection from the elements. This area is fully air conditioned. There are both U and L-shaped settees aft with a wet bar and grill area. The helm and companion area features full 360 degree visibility; a custom electronics package mounted on an ergonomic helm; and custom helm and companion seats designed for long distance comfort underway. Entry below decks is centerline down a staircase into the lower salon. This area has access to the power management panel just aft and port of the staircase, as well as the doors to both the master and guest cabins and the day head. The salon is positioned adjacent to the galley with a large pit group seating area and a two sided wood with fabric flip-top storage ottoman, overhead and under seat storage, accent lights, and a large overhead skylight. The entire interior of this yacht is finished in polyurethane clear coated Cherry veneers. The leathers are flag blue, and carpets are neutral tan throughout. The galley features a wisely positioned hidden appliance center with sink, preparation areas, two under counter refrigerator/freezer units, and audio and visual entertainment with flat screen TV forward. The Master Stateroom is aft to starboard with a full quartered queen berth, lighted vanity with mirror, accent lighting, storage drawers, large centerline hanging locker, and ensuite head with stall shower, teak and holly sole, toilet, sink with lighted vanity, mirror and storage both over and underneath. The guest stateroom is to port aft and shares the day head. This stateroom features hanging storage with criss-cross over and under bunks. This stateroom’s head features a stall shower, teak and holly sole, toilet, sink with lighted vanity, mirror and storage both over and underneath. The VIP stateroom is in the bow with a large centerline queen berth. There is a lighted vanity, drawer, and hanging locker with shelves. This stateroom also has an ensuite head with stall shower, teak and holly sole, toilet, sink with lighted vanity, mirror and storage both over and underneath.
- MAN Electronic controls and information displays Custom helm area modification for placement of Furuno Navnet display to factory finish Helm seat area modified to accommodate crown seats with armrests and recline feature by Associated Marine inFort Lauderdale Helm seat operates electrically, companion seat adjusts manually Custom crown bench seat installed, port side
- Bridge/Helm Area
- Canvas soft top with new motor and operating cables Protective cover for soft top when extra coverage is required New white aft canvas with Strataglass
- Custom cockpit stainless drain installed in teak floor at gate Cockpit wet bar and grill Molded-in drink cooler box Raritan icemaker (2) JBL speakers added to cockpit on port and starboard sides
- Electrical System
- 21.5Kw Onan generator 5060 hours; major service 5/12 (2) Charles Marine ISO boost transformers with voltage regulators (2) 50 Amp service available from P or S, via parallel Batteries 6 House SCS225 4 Engine Start – Group 31
- Deck Equipment
- Winslow 6-person super light offshore plus life raft (bag unit) – Re-certified 5/12 CQR plow type stainless steel anchor with stainless swivel shank
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Navnet radar/chart plotter with engine room camera display Garmin 3020 GPS chart plotter/depth and sonar Garmin 3020 GPS chart plotter/depth and sonar XM Satellite weather KVH M5 SAT TV with (2) receivers SAT phone ICOM 602 VHF radio with DSC Shipmate 8400 VHF radio Raytheon depth finder Simrad 25 autopilot ACR EPIRB with automatic and manual activation Both Garmin’s and the Furuno are all interfaced and the auto pilot can receive data from either the 3020 or 3010 with a switch located at the helm
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- 1300 MAN’s with 2220 hours Marine Diesel Specialists, the MAN dealer has done all maintenance on this boat June 2012 Major 2000 hr. service was done, which included new injectors Several major components were either replaced or rebuilt; including water pumps, fuel pumps, exhaust risers and turbo blankets (a complete report is available) All engine motor mounts were replaced with new ones Brand new set of props Total drive system was inspected, aligned and new cutlass bearings installed “Every effort has been made to see this yacht is a continual turn-key operation”. The V65 is not only an incredible dry and soft-riding sea boat, but is one of the most economical express yachts in this size range ever built. The captain’s sea trial performed on 2/17/12 reported the following fuel burn: 26kts at 62 gals/per/hour at 1700 rpms 28kts at 72 gals/per/hour at 1850 rpms 31kts at 86 gals/per/hour at 2000 rpms 37kts at 125 gals/per/hour at 2350 rpms Village Marine water maker, 600 GPD with remote panel in the salon (265 hours) (2) Glendinning CableMaster with remote control Headhunter high capacity domestic water pump
- General Yacht Features
- Teak decks redone with ½” new teak Flat screen TV’s throughout (30” in salon, 23” portable on stand in cockpit, and 15” in master and VIP staterooms) Bose Lifestyle entertainment system in salon with separate amplifier and remote controls for salon and cockpit Central Vac Vacu flush heads with odor safe hose New interior carpet throughout Bow thruster, new motor and gears Set of spare S&S props 32X50 mounted in starboard garage on custom aluminum brackets (3) Xenon underwater lights on transom 2005 Rendova 11.4 ft. tender, RBI center console with 30Hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine (under 60 hours) Passerelle with new control box and 2 remote controls All thru hulls have been changed toU.S.ball valve type with grease fittings for easy operation and maintenance Fresh bottom paint and zincs (6/12) ACR EPIRB with automatic and manual activation Deep V 21 degrees dead rise at transom CruisAir air conditioning consisting of: Helm Area: 1 condensing unit 24,000 BTU Salon and Galley: 1 condensing unit 16,000 BTU 1 modulating condensing unit size; 24,000 BTU supplying master Stateroom 10,000, Forward Cabin 8,000, Port Cabin 6,000 BTU 5,000 BTU in work/utility area All Heads are ducted
- U. S. Spec, 3 Staterooms, powered with T/I300hp MAN’s. “Dream Girl” is one of the top maintained yachts on the water; period. Her owner understands professional yacht maintenance and what “Bristol Condition” means, investing over $400,000 in custom modifications, upgrades and equipment. A true “Yachtsman’s Yacht”, “Dream Girl” is by far the nicest, best maintained yacht of its kind available in the U.S., and should not be missed by any serious Express buyer! The V65 was built by Princess as a rough water English Channel express yacht for travel in any sea conditions. “Dream Girl” is maintained to go anywhere for long distances at her owner’s desire. She has made 14 trips between South Florida and New England without incident, or mechanical downtime – a testament to this yacht’s mechanical standard. “Dream Girl” was built as a 60 hertz, US compatible yacht. A true “yachtsman’s yacht”. I am confident that the first serious express yacht buyer of any build to view “Dream Girl” in person will buy her.
- The owner’s personal effects; any items in question shall be clarified by buyer and seller in writing, or assumed not part of sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Andrew Miles, Central Agent (954) 316-6364 Office, (561) 262-4222 Cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org.