- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITY !!!
"Presence" is a very low-hour, professionally maintained and serviced
Beneteau 311 with Swing Keel.
She draws 2 feet, 6 inches up and adjusts to 8 feet down.
She shows like new and is in excellent condition.
Lots of recent upgrades, including:
Updated Electronics, New Main Sail and Genoa in 2009 and
Fresh Bottom Paint December 2011 along with
Fresh Engine Tune-Up and Oil Change.
Total Detail Inside and Out October 2012.
Owner can no longer sail and wants his beautiful vessel sold NOW !!
This vessel must be seen to be appreciated.
- Accommodations Overview
- This vessel provides a surprising amount of space and two private Staterooms, one forward and one aft. Large open Salon with dining space. Full galley with lots of storage space. Teak interior. Teak sole.
- Salon / Dinette
- Full beam Salon / Dinette. Starboard side settee. Port side settee. Teak centerline table with drop leaves. Port and starboard storage lockers. Brass wall clock and barometer - 2008. Large opening port and starboard portals with drapes with tiebacks. Starboard side Nav Station with Galley refrigerator.
- Galley is to port. Icebox with 12v Frigaboat compressor and evaporator. First Wave (2) burner propane stove/oven, with (1) 10lb tank, LPG system with 12v solenoid shutoff. Laminate counter top. Rectangular stainless steel sink. Mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water. 6 gal. 120v Engine heated water heater. Storage lockers. Cutlery drawer. Trash can. (1) Lewmar opening porthole with curtain. (1) Overhead light. Headroom 6' 0".
- Forward Stateroom
- Privacy door between salon and cabin. (1) Double berth (6' 6" x 5' 0") with storage under. Hanging locker. Wood paneling and padding against the hull. (1) Halogen light. Headroom 5' 8".
- Aft Stateroom
- (1) Double berth (6' 4" x 6' 6") with storage under. High density cushion. Shelf on transom. Locker along the hull. Hanging locker. (1) Halogen light. (2) Reading lights in cabin. (1) Fixed portlight in the transom. (2) Lewmar opening portlights with curtains. Access hatch to engine and shaft gland.
- Marine head. Fiberglass vanity with molded-in sink, storage below and teak towel / hand rail. Single faucet with convenience shower. Teak storage cabinet above sink. Portlight.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Electronics upgraded in 2006. Raymarine ST 4000 Auto Pilot - NEW Auto Pilot Compass in 2009. Raymarine Chart Ploter C-80 Color GPS / Chart Plotter. Standard Horizon VHF Radio. Raymarine ST 600 Wind Instrument – NEW 2007. Raymarine ST 40 Bidata (Depth, Temp, Speed). Plastimo Pedestal Compass. JVC CH X350 (12) CD changer. JVC KD G320 CD Stereo with (2) Speakers.
- (2) Batteries 12v 24 Series - NEW 2009. Sentry 20 amp Automatic battery charger. 110v Electrical system. 12v Electrical system. (5) 110v Outlets. 12v Incandescent lighting. Shore power with dockside electrical cable - NEW 2009.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional retactable Swing Keel offers versatile sailing. Centerline Helm Station with instrument pod and guard. Captain’s seat cushion – NEW. Wrap-around fiberglass aft Cockpit seating with teak tops. Cockpit seat cushions. Starboard side seating with hinges, lifts up for storage. Port and starboard side corner seating lifts for storage. Port and starboard sternrail seats. Tinted glass cabin entrance door. Cockpit bimini/dodger with stainless steel framework, windshield and partial enclosure. (1) CQR 20lb. Anchor with chain and rode. (1) Danforth 13-S type anchor with chain. Fenders. Cold water Cockpit shower. Bottom painted 2011.
- Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail and Genoa – NEW 2009. Mainsail cover with integrated lazy jacks with Mack Pack Stac Pac system. Deck stepped, anodized aluminum extrusion and boom. Single spreaders. 1 x 19 Wire rigging with upper and lower swages. Open turnbuckles. Rope halyards. Dacron running rigging. Pro-Furl roller rigging. Lewmar self-tailing winches. Semi-full batten mainsail with lazy jacks and (2) reef points. Mainsail cover – NEW 2009. Rigid boom vang.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 18hp Yanmar 2GM20F (2) cylinder fresh water cooled Diesel engine – 330 hours. Racor fuel filter/water separator. Sea water strainer for engine. Dripless shaft log. (1) Whale manual bilge pump. (1) 12v Par bilge/shower pump with manual switch. (1) 12v Shur Flo fresh water pressure pump. (1) 12v Par macerator waste discharge pump. Marine head with Y-valve and 17 gal. plastic holding tank located outboard of the Head. 17 gal Plastic Fuel tank located in starboard cockpit locker. Fuel gauge. 48 gal.Plastic Water tank located under the V-berth cushion. 6 gal. 120v Engine heated water heater. 2-Blade fixed propeller. Engine mounts incorporated in hull liner. Engine compartment with eggshell foam insulation.
- Safety Equipment
- (6) Type II adult PDF's. (3) Type IV throwable cushions. (1) Horseshoe buoy. Emergency tiller. Flare kit.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229