- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 450 IPS @ 330 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 2009 Cruisers 390 Sport Coupe is IMMACULATE! Owner just had bottom job, new zincs and prop speed (November 2012)!!!!
She is priced to sell fast!! Owner has already purchased a new boat and wants this yacht gone! It has just over 200 hours on Volvo IPS diesels with JOYSTICK, generator, hardtop with full canvas, Raymarine GPS, Radar, Sounder, VHF radio and a great entertainment package.
This boat is a perfect cruiser for long trips or a day at the local hangout with the family! The cockpit is made for entertaining!! Wet bar, 2 icemakers, air conditioning, lots of seating and a spacious walkthrough to the bow. This spectacular boat is priced to sell!!
- Sofa/Sleeper-salon- Flexsteel Dinette, with storage beneath Cedar-lined clothes lockers Hatch, bow, ventilating with screen Stereo, Single CD player With Helm Remote, Salon 20” LCD TV and DVD Cabin Carpet with Acrylic Snap Down Cover Cherry Veneer Interior Treads, Cherry--Cabin Entry Steps Bulkhead/Door, w/Sofa
- Coffee maker Hot water system, 10.5 gallon Microwave Oven Refrigerator/Freezer, 120V/12V Electric Sink 2-burner electric stove Stove, Electric
- Forward Stateroom
- TV 15" LCD & DVD--FSR Double berth Privacy curtains Portholes (opening) Cabin Carpeting Privacy curtains – mid-stateroom
- Exhaust fan Head, centrifuge w/direct overboard Shower with Sump Pump Vanity with sink
- Helm and Electronics
- Electric Steering and Tilt Wheel Compass, Depth Finder, Hourmeters (2), Rudder Indicator Raymarine Electronics Package Ray 240 VHF Radio VHF Radio, Digital Depth Finder, GPS, 12" chart Plotter Air horn Rudder indicator Windshield washer and wiper Helm captain seat, swivel Helm companion lounge
- Deck and Hull
- Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling Center Walk-Thru Foredeck Access Engine Hatch, Electric Hardtop Enclosure w/Sunroof & Aft Curtain Spotlight, Remote Control, 175,000 CP Hull-BLUE Telephone and cable TV dockside receptacle Transom boarding gate Fender storage Rope locker – bow Windlass (foredeck foot switch)
- Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Shower Cockpit Wet Bar Swim Platform, Extended W/Boarding Ladder Table - Cockpit, AFT Macerator Ice Maker-Cockpit Refrigerator-Cockpit Cockpit courtesy lights
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Air Conditioner/Heater Oil Change System Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Battery Charging System Battery parallel switch Carbon Monoxide Detectors Centrifuge Head with Holding Tank Fuel Cross Over System Fuel overflow recovery system Hot Water System, 10.5 Gallon/40 Liter Seawater Strainers Trim Tabs, Electro Hydraulic Generator, Diesel 8KW w/SS Batteries Air Climate Control, DSL Volvo Strainer Upgrade Bilge lights (2) Bilge pumps w/high water alarm Bilge blowers
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- or contact Tim Malambri, Galati Yacht Sales Destin, 850-502-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here