- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre 385-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling System)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHTLY USED AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2007 CARVER 410 COCKPIT MOTOR YACHT OFFERS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 8.1-litre 385-hp (Closed Cooling) Gas Engine's with only 150 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall Shower in Master Stateroom), Central Vacuum, Kohler Generator (40-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp, Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine E120 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/Sirius Satellite Radio/iPod/MP3-Connection, (3) LCD-Televisions, Bow & Stern Thrusters, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Note; Aft Cockpit Speakers, Forward Deck Fenders Holders w/(4) Fenders, Nautli Dinghy Davits, Aft-Deck & Swim Platform LED Lights, Remote Spotlight and Dripless Shaft Logs.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Polished cockpit yacht with sweeping lines makes the cut with boaters seeking European styling with American luxury, comfort. Full-beam salon boasts excellent natural lighting, easy-on-the-eye decor. Angled double berths in both staterooms makes the most of available space. Sliding door in master stateroom opens to cockpit. Aft-deck wing doors provide protection from elements. Note molded cockpit steps, extended swim platform, well-arranged engine-room.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Gather your guests on the aft deck and toast to the sunset, or round up the kids and break out the water toys. The extended cockpit on the 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht offers plenty of room for both stylish entertainment and aquatic fun. What?s more, is well-appointed environments and updated amenities change the playing field of what yachters can expect from a high-quality, intelligently designed leisure vessel.The cockpit is a key strategy to all-out recreational enjoyment. Its inviting sunlit space and tempting swim platform promise to deliver winning options in yachting fun and the ultimate way to tailgate. Family fun or social activities also kick off easily in the open salon, on the shaded aft deck, or atop the spacious bridge.The popular en suite arrangement of Carver?s Motor Yacht series, combined with the inviting calm of the designer decor on the 41 make calling it a day an absolute pleasure. Two comfortable staterooms and two heads are separated by the entire length of the yacht for welcome privacy.Contemporary updates and classic design team up to make this model an unbeatable choice in cruising pleasure. With so may areas for entertaining and so much comfort throughout, the 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht is sure to create an avid fan following.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Storage Locker to Storage, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, LCD-Television, Overhead Deck Hatch w/Sun-Shade & Screen Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Facing Dinette Forward to Port w/Cherry-Wood Table-Top Salon w/L-Shaped Sofa to Port (Converts to Full-Size Berth) Salon w/Barrel-Chair Forward to Starboard Salon Entertainment Center Aft to Starboard w/LCD-Television, DVD-Player, AM/FM Sound System w/Sirius Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3-Connection Aft Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage, LCD-Television, Sliding Door to Aft Cockpit Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat 3-Units
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Ice-Maker (Located on Fly-Bridge)
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp Raymarine E120 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot
- (5) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Kohler Generator w/Sound Box (40-Hours) (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Sun-Shade / Screen Forward Deck Fender Holders w/(4) Fenders Aft Cockpit w/Transom Door Aft Cockpit Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Transom Storage Aft Cockpit, Aft Deck, and Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting Aft Deck Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Nautli Dinghy Davits
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full-Enclosure, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround, Forward Windshield Sun-Screen Bow & Stern Thrusters Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs Aft Cockpit Speakers Aft Deck & Swim Platform LED Lights ORIGINAL OWNER OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.