- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The real thing..Hull # 7. Hand laid fiberglass hull, vacuum bagged, using Epoxy resin, Kevlar, E-glass, and S-glass. Fully cored. Not to be compared to any other .. but the original Predator.
Awlgrip Hull & Topsides 2009, New Teak Coverboards, 2011, New Enclosure 2011, New Interior and Helm Cushions 2011, LED Spreaders 2011, loaded with options, extremely well maintained..this boat shines!!
Recent Service 1-2013
Bottom Paint, Micron CSC Blue--Heat Exchangers removed and serviced—Engines & Genset serviced--Engine Room Diamond Plate flooring, new powder-coat—Engine Hatch hinges replaced with Stainless hinges--New Rudder Seals--Propellers tuned--Total Boat Detail, compound and waxed--All Teak refinished--Teak Transom refinished with 14 coats varnish, 2 coats Awlgrip-Albrite and other maintenance done end December into January.
- Additional Information
- Full Awlgrip paint Mattahorn White/Flag Blue bootstripe 2009 All new interior & exterior cushions 2011 New Teak Cover/Coaming Boards 2011 New Fusion Stereo System w/ 8 JL speakers 2011 New Furuno Navnet 3D 2011 New Intelius Sat TV 2011 New enclosure 2011 New 12/110 volt fridge with freezer 2009 New 5 gallon stainless hot water heater 2009 Interior cabin sole varnished New LED Spreader Lights 2011 New Refrigerated Fish Box 2011 New tide seals on both port and starboard shafts 2009 Watermaker Rebuilt 2009
- Acoustic and thermal insulation Bilge pumps, automatic & manual Double SS hose clamps below water line Double T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses (2) Bait well pumps Engine alarm system Fire extinguishers, CO2, automatic Freshwater cooling, engines Racor fuel filters/water separators Fuel retardant fuel lines, flexible SS Engine hour meters Bilge alarm for high water Engine hoses replaced 2011 New Injectors 2009 New Alternators 2011 Seward Stainless 6 gal water heater Hydraulic steering Marine mufflers Nibral propellers SS rub rail SS rudders Seachest with heavy duty bronze seacocks, self-cleaning Aqua-met 22 SS shafts Tides dripless stuffing box Trim tabs, hydraulic & recessed Pressurized fresh water system Pocketed transom zinc's Integrated, fuel tanks Engine room floor diamond plating has been white powder coated Lower gear relaced in last year shafts, bearings Blowers replaced Water maker completely rebuilt
- CABIN ELECTRONICS: Toshiba Blueray DVD Fusion Stereo, Sirius Stereo Camera in tower Aquos TV Intelius Sat TV BRIDGE ELECTRONICS: ICOM VHF Radio M504 New 2011 8' Digital Antenna Furuno Navnet 3D 12” screen New 2011 Simrad Auto pilot AP222 Furuno Radar 1942MK2 TOWER ELECTRONICS Icom VHF radio M65 8' Digital Antenna Simrad auto pilot AP222ND Garmin 740 (GPS/Sounder)
- AC/DC electrical distribution panel Battery parallel switch Battery condition indicator Vapor proof battery switch New Odyssey batteries2011 Bonded electrical system Circuit protection throughout Cable/phone 5.5KW Generator Sentry 45 amp converter 12V engine room lights 12V/110V cabin lights International navigation lights 110V duplex receptacles, ground fault protected Reverse polarity light (2) 30 amp shore power cords
- Release Marine helm chair Rupp outriggers Refrigerated fish box New 2011 New LED Spreader Lights 2011 Port & starboard rod locker Self bailing cockpit Fresh and saltwater washdown 12V cockpit lighting Transom door Rod storage (port & starboard) Teak cockpit, New Cover/Coaming Teak 2011 Non-skid surface Under-water lighting
- Deck & Hull
- Hand laid fiberglass hull, vacuum bagged, using Epoxy resin, Kevlar, E-glass, and S-glass. Fully cored. Hand laid fiberglass deck. Awlgrip hull, deck and boot stripe. Custom console, teak helm with recessed gauges and chrome bezel Bench seats center console, port or stb with storage and cushions Live bait well in center of transom Premium instrumentation Weather resistant military type switches Engine access hatch with gas spring Custom companionway door Drink box in center step Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted, with cockpit control unit Tackle center Compass Custom switch panel Single lever engine controls Helm wheel, polished SS Teak Transom
- 110V duplex outlet Norcold Refrigerator/freezer Microwave Storage cabinet and drawers Custom solid surface counterops Sink with dual faucet lever 2-burner stove top Positive latches used on cabinet doors & drawers
- Teak & holly sole Custom interior decor, teak veneer, custom trim, countertops, and fixtures Overhead cabinets Cedar lined hanging lockers Vinyl headliner with recessed 12V lighting Aquos TV Toshiba Blue Ray DVD